More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheFallacyGuy TheFallacyGuy

What world do you want to take over?

X High School

A high school world, huh? Well, if nothing else, it sounds easy. You send out your Scloutbots. A couple of hours pass and you get the results.

For a high school there is an extraordinary large crime rate. Most of it is relatively petty, but the problem has gone so out of hand that there is an entire group of safety patrollers made of a relatively large student body. It's a high school so going in guns blazing would be a cinch, but if you want to have a world that's actually functional, it might be a good idea to not shoot and threaten 18- and 19-year-olds. To truly utilize the space you need to trick the students and the faculty into revering you and letting them take control yourself, or else the work of this place, and the resources this school contain would be a bad omen for any sort of negotiating you might have to do when conquering other way more powerful worlds. This would be a true undercover job.

Youth is useful though. Malleable. Spry. Open-minded to change.

Yo, check it. This is the one you gonna go with to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)