More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What are you waiting for? Crack open that little red book and tell us who you are...

Wyatt Frost (M) dreaming of a tropical cock-worship resort.

((DISCLAIMER: This thread is blowjob and cock-worship focused so don’t expect much intercourse. There is also going to be occasional bisexual content involving femboys, the only masculine male is the MC. Don’t judge, it’s just what I’m into. Enjoy!))

Why did I hear seagulls?

My eyes shot open and then immediately squinted shut as I got blinded by the light of the sun at its zenith.

“Gah! Fuck!” I exclaimed and brought my hands up to rub my eyes as if that would help anything. The brief flash of an image I witnessed in the microsecond my eyes were open wasn’t just filled with the ruthless glare of the sun, my mortal nemesis. I caught flashes of green toward the edges of my vision. They kinda seemed like they might be palm tree leaves. Combined with the gulls meant…

I shot upward and opened my eyes again, this time they were met with the sight of gorgeous white sand framed by an endless crystal blue ocean. I was on a beach.

Wait, no I wasn’t, there was no way. I must have been dreaming. Yeah, that made sense. I had fallen asleep playing TOA Xtreme 3, my personal favorite game of all time, and now I think I’m on a gorgeous tropical island a lot like the one in that game where cute martial arts mistresses bounced around in skimpy bikinis without a care in the world.

Still, this was one hell of a vivid dream, way more detailed and realistic than any of the other chaotic messes that normally visited me during the night.

“You must be Wyatt Frost,” a sexy voice said from behind me.

I blinked, stood up, and whirled around, nearly toppling myself in panic. What my eyes beheld in that moment was a lady of pure beauty, the woman of my dreams… perhaps literally in this case. The body of a super model, slender but also curvy in all the best places. Huge boobs that were only barely contained by the tight bikini she wore, the straps of which were over her shoulders leaving only two small strips of red cloth to narrowly cover her nipples. Long, slender legs topped by thick, juicy thighs and ending in dainty feet with dark red polished toes that matched her fingernails. Full, luscious lips—painted in the same striking color as her nail polish—just below a cute button nose and striking hazel eyes. Cream-colored skin flecked with adorable and sexy freckles concentrated on her face, shoulders, breasts, and hips. And to top it all off, a wild head of curly copper hair pulled into a top-bun with a cute red ribbon holding it in place.

“Who are you?” I managed to ask after prying my jaw off the floor and wiping away a bit of drool at the corner of my mouth.

“I am the Scarlet Consort; I am here to be your guide.”

“I’m gonna call you Red, because the ‘Scarlet Whatever’ is kinda weird,” I replied shortly. This didn’t seem to faze her. “Also, what do you mean ‘guide’? Guide to what? This island?”

“Happily,” she responded, “come this way.” She began walking down the beach and I followed closely after, curious about what was going on. “This is Firefly Island, a private island owned by a wealthy billionaire by the name of Abigail Vyers. She is also the manager of the Firefly Spa and Resort, which I am bringing you to right now.”

I hadn’t heard half of that thanks to getting an absolutely stellar view of Red’s wobbling ass-cheeks as we walked, but I understood the gist of it. I still didn’t understand why I was here, but I supposed if this really was a dream, did it matter? Did it honestly matter even if it wasn’t a dream? I wasn’t the sort of guy to look gift horses in the mouth. I’d never even met a horse.

“So, where are we going?” I asked. “I mean, I know you just said we were going to the resort, but uh, why?”

“To meet Mrs. Vyers. She’s been waiting for you.”

That sounded saucy, “Oh I see. Do you work for her?”

Red turned and looked at me, smiling warmly in spite of the fact that she caught me staring directly at her ass and thighs, “No, I work for you, Mr. Frost.”

I swallowed hard, “O-oh, is that so? I-in what capacity?”

“I said so before, I am your guide. Anything beyond that is left up to your discretion, sir.” She turned her head forward and my eyes went straight down again.

“My discretion, you say?” I got lost in my imagination as I continued staring at her rear. Eventually I realized that a not insignificant amount of time had passed while I was ogling her ass and imagining her pretty red lips wrapped around a certain part of my body, and despite being an out of shape loser and walking for several minutes, I didn’t feel any fatigue or significant burn in my legs. I looked down, realizing I hadn’t even seen what I was wearing yet, to find that I was appropriately dressed for the occasion with black swim-trunks, a red, open Hawaiian shirt, and some sandals.

Then I heard the sound of distant giggling, and my head shot up to find a wonderful view nearing us on the beach.

Girls. Girls everywhere. There were a few simply laying on the beach soaking up the rays, a few splashing in the water tossing big beach balls back and forth, a few chasing each other across the sand, and each and every one looked model-worthy. I was so distracted by the sea of beauty before me that it took me a moment to realize something was missing.

“Where’s all the guys?” I asked. “And all the brats for that matter?”

“There are no children here,” Red replied. “And there are ‘guys’. There’s one right there,” she gestured to what looked like a flat-chested woman in a cute bikini, relaxing on a pink beach towel. As I passed by, however, I noted the presence of a bulge of obvious origin between his legs. This, genuinely, was the only aspect of the person that hinted at his male sex, as the rest of him looked not only female, but hotter than some of the ladies on this very beach. When he noticed me staring, he gave me a flirty little wave.

I blushed, “Okay, where are all the manly guys? You know, muscles, beards, hair everywhere?”

“None of those here, rest assured.” Red replied, smiling back at me.

“Wait, so this entire island is filled with exclusively hotties?”

“As you can see, yes,” she giggled, gesturing around me.

We passed by several other living, breathing, pieces of art as we walked along the beach, eventually heading toward a brick path running parallel to the beach. Every girl and femboy I made eye contact with gave me either a flirty wave, a wink, a blush, or some combination of the three at once. A few even stuck their tongue out at me in a teasing manner.

At one point we passed by a hot blonde leaning over her brunette friend and rubbing suntan oil on her in a very sensual manner. Being distracted by this scene made me walk directly into a very tall, busty, amazon of a woman with a six-pack and thighs that looked like they could crush my skull like an egg. Thankfully, my face landed right in the softest part of her, the breasts, and bounced off harmlessly. I did nearly topple to the ground, though; and somehow my impact caused the front-tie of her bikini to come undone making her breasts bounce free and expose her perky pink nipples.

“Oh! Careful there, dude,” the woman said and then bellowed laughter as she clapped a hand on my shoulder with surprising .

“Shit! Sorry!” I said and did my best to look away from her bare breasts out of respect, “Uh, your top came undone.”

She briefly glanced down with her aviator sunglasses but came right back up without any change of expression. She shrugged, “Ah who cares? You all right, bro?”

“Yes mommy–I mean, mom—I mean, ma’am.”

She let out another charming guffaw, “What a dork. And it’s ‘Maria’ not ‘Ma’am’, just call me that. I hang out at the gym all the time; catch you there if you dare.” With a wink and a quick slap on my ass, she passed me on her way to the beach. I couldn’t help but ogle her butt as she left.

“Did that just happen?” I asked Red.

“It did.”

“Did she just… ask me on a date?”

Red nodded, smiling, “I’d get used to that. Everyone here has the hots for you.”

They do!? How do they even know me?”

“You’re a celebrity around here. C’mon, let’s keep going.”

I was a celebrity? My brain was spinning at this revelation, but then I remembered that this was probably a dream. If it was a dream, it wouldn’t do me any good to question stuff like this, that might make the dream unfold in a direction I didn’t want it to. I needed to roll with the punches. This was basically everything I could have asked for. A whole island filled with cuties who adored the very ground I walked on, all while wearing slutty swimsuits and flirting up a storm. This was the exact scenario I had always fantasized about on those late nights when I couldn’t sleep.

Once we ascended the small set of stairs leading up to the brick walkway, I could see the resort proper on the other side. It looked amazing, almost like a small city with towering buildings and countless parks between them. There were roadways but not many cars, most people seeming to hike or bike to get around, all while wearing various combinations of skimpy summer-wear and the kind of thing you’d see hookers wearing in TV shows. Daisy dukes, tied shirts, bikini tops, flowing summer dresses, low-cuts, low-risers, microskirts—basically a buffet of skin on display. A redhead with braids even whizzed past me on rollerblades wearing only a helmet, kneepads, elbow-pads, fingerless gloves, and absolutely nothing else.

This place was heaven.

Red pointed at one of the taller buildings in the area, maybe ten stories tall, “That’s where we’ll go first. You should speak to the resort manager about your accommodations before getting too carried away.”

I only barely heard her, because sitting on a nearby bench was a pair of gorgeous ladies engaged in a seemingly very intense match of tonsil-hockey.

“Mr. Frost?”

My eyes snapped back to Red who was smiling patiently, “Uh, yeah, sounds good.”

“There’ll be plenty of time for distractions after you meet Mrs. Vyers. Try to remain focused if you can.”

“Right,” I nodded and concentrated entirely on Red’s butt again.

Wobble wobble…

Lord those cheeks were deadly weapons. Like if atomic bombs were made of jello. I grinned a stupid delighted grin. I couldn’t wait to meet this ‘Ms. Vyers’ lady and see what the rest of this place had in store for me. If this was a dream, it was easily the best dream I ever had.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)