More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by nimt nimt

What's next?

Wrong uniform

You picked up the clothes and went to the washroom. Fortunately, the washroom was right outside Captain Glenn’s office. You held up the white shirt and the corner of the collars was rounded. You looked at the name tag, it was “Jessica Brie”.

“Oh shit, that wretch took the wrong shirt.”

You wore the long sleeve shirt nevertheless. Then you held the bottom up. It was a blue office skirt! “Oh fuck!”

You went back to Captain’s Glenn office and knocked. Captain Glenn and Jessica were surprised to see you wearing half the uniform.

“What did I say, are you in uniform, lad?”

“No Madame. But this wasn’t the right uniform.”

“No excuse. Is that a proper uniform for Aquila?”

“Yes. But it wasn’t… “

“Then?” Captain Glenn interrupted you but you realized that you shouldn’t answer her.

“Look kid, you’re already wearing half of it. Do you even realize what you’re saying? Yes the name tag was wrong, but it’s just the name tag. I give you another 5 minutes, change to the uniform that Jessica gives you or your grades will be down by 1 grade no matter what grade you get… Unless you got an F, then it doesn’t make any difference.”

You hurried back to the washroom and stripped out of your jeans and wore the skirt. Then you doubled up back to Captain Glenn’s Office.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)