More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stormrunner Stormrunner

Who is she?

Writers info and crew members

Samantha Lawson - The heroine of this tale. Based on your choice she can be either a busty milf or a sexy teenager. Samantha is always ready to fuck and doesn't think its beneath her to use her body to get what she wants or to motivate the crew.

A bit of back story for the MILF Samantha character, Samantha got knocked up when she was a . Her master allowed her to keep the child as her boobs got larger and lactated, which was pretty famous with aliens. However as soon as her son was born, her master sent him back to the kjillian home world where he learns to become a slaver. (I have started a thread where samantha's son returns to meet his mother, but he is now 18 years old. Haven't gone any further with that thread.)

Rebecca Cooper - The ships other female officer is a busty redheaded goddess. She is 30 years old and is the ship's navigator/pilot/data analyst. Rebecca has tanned skin with wavy red hair that reaches to her shoulder. She stands at 5'5" with a slim curvy body. She has one of those super model faces with expressive doe shaped green eyes, wide luscious lips that are always shaped a naughty smile. Her boobs, at 34D are quite small compared to her captain, but on her slightly smaller frame, looks quite big. Her hips measure 24" which flare out to form an impressive 36" ass giving her a perfect hourglass figure. Rebecca is the kind of girl you want to fuck bent over holding her tiny hips for leverage.

She had been one of the smartest person in her colony. She was the old captain's niece and has been working for him for more than 10 years. Though she and her uncle never had a sexual relationship, Rebecca has fucked almost every other crewmember, with the exception of Samantha. Both of them had seen each other naked and also been fucked side by side, but they haven't tried it with each other(this might change).

Mr. Anderson Cole - He is the ship's engineer. He belongs to a race called Ainens who look like green skinned ape. They are big and muscular and resemble human body builders on steroids. He is 6'5" tall, which is pretty average for his species. His dick is 10" long and 4" in circumference and covered with minute bumps. Samantha loves to be fucked by Mr.Cole's prick as it stimulates her G-spot. They are extremely gifted mechanics and also skilled soldiers. He was also a part of the old crew.

Mr.Dvagh - He is the ship's security officer and is in charge of commanding the small army of droids during boarding of enemy ships. He is a 'Rizhez' , purple skinned armour plated humanoids with a rhinoceros like horn on their face.They are completely hairless and cuddling up with a Rizher can be like sleeping next to a steel post.Mr.Dvagh has a foot long and 4" wide in diameter cock, which is a bit impressive for his species. His dick is perfectly straight when hard. The armour plated surface extremely smooth, which may not provide stimulation like Mr.Cole's prick, but its huge length and girth makes it a more than perfect fucking machine. Rebecca is a personal favourite of Mr.Dvagh, and loves to drill her ass.

Rizhez are extremely dangerous during close combat situations. Though their people are not geniuses, they are able to operate any advanced technology and battle strategy comes to them like second nature. He is also a member of the old crew.

Mr.Savbren - He is the ship's medical officer and is a 'yertgen'. This race is quite similar to human beings with the exceptions that their brains are twice the size of an average human brain. They can live upto 500 years while having the physical appearance of a 30 year old man. Their head resemble the 'martian' alien's head although the eyes, nose, mouth and rest of the body parts are similar to humans. The 'yertgens' are an extremely advanced race. They can communicate telepathically with each other and also with other species if they wish to. They are also capable of controlling the minds of weak willed individuals. The yertgens and humans can have children, but their children usually have human sized brains. Only a few rare cases have been registered where the children became super geniuses even smarter than the yertgens.

Mr.Savbren is 250 years old and has served under 3 captains, Samantha being his fourth. His head is bald like all yertgen and twice the size of the average human head. Standing at 5'10", he is pale with a slim body and is extremely skilled in hand to hand combat during which he also uses his telekinetic abelities to deliver knock out blows to his opponent. Samantha often seeks Mr.Savbren's advice on important decisions. Mr.Savbren is like a father/grandfather figure to Samantha, though that relation changes in the bedroom.

All other duties are performed by droids which are stored in a storage facility when not used.

The other alien race are the kjillians. These aliens are notorious slavers who especially love human slaves. They are the only species who do not obey the rules of the United Species Federation(USF).

The location of their home world is a mystery. They usually appear in groups of 2-5 ships, attack colonies/other ships, loot and take slaves and leave before any armed can respond. The kjillians also sell their slaves, stolen technology in seedy/lawless space port. Only the meanest or dangerous can bargain with a kjillian merchant.

Kjillians are brown skinned humanoids that have insect like body with an exoskeleton. They stand at 6-7'. They have razor sharp fangs which are upto 3"long. Their eyes are large about 3" in diameter and yellow in color with a black iris at the centre. Their entire body is covered with small coarse hair. Two large feelers extend out of their head. They are excellent hunters and can smell their prey out.

Kjillians are not very obsessed with the human female body as the other aliens are. They prefer to torment a woman by either preventing her from reaching an orgasm or giving multiple ones till it becomes unbearable, spanking her, humiliating her by dragging her naked in public places. However kjillians do these act if they have done kind of personal vendetta against the said woman. Usually they prefer to sell the women they have captured to brothels or send them back to their home world as slaves.

Titien- a race of furry aliens who looked lot like bears from earth but only smaller and slimmer. Their average height ranges from 5-6 feet tall. They are a peace loving race, and are almost useless in a battlefield unarmed. However they are extremely skilled marksmen. Their entire body is covered in fur including their dick which ranges from 5-7" long and 2" in diameter. Samantha especially loves getting ass fucked by the titiens because the fur tickles her ass.

Aquian- a race of intelligent cephalopods similar to octopuses and squids back on earth, but they can breathe air and are able to support themselves on their tentacles. From the bottom of their tentacles to the top of their head, they measure from 4-6' tall, but they prefer to be crouched, so most Aquisns appear to be 4' tall. The number of tentacles determines the virility of the individual. The more tentacles he has, the more he is respected. The number varies from a minimum of 8 to a maximum of 24.

Each of the tentacle also functions as a penis, so a single Aquian can triple penetrate a human woman. The tentacles are usually 2"in diameter, but their length varies from 3-4'. The head of the aquins is pale blue in colour like the rest of the body and is in the shape of a bulb. They have two eyes and two slits for nose. Their mouth is below their head between the tentacles. Some of the tentales have suction pads on the lower side. This performs no useful function other than providing pleasure while fucking a woman.

Ortagian are huge aliens, standing at over 8' tall, they were extremely muscular with a thick brown skin. They are mostly used by mercenary captains as foot soldiers. They are not very smart, but can follow orders very well. If a ortagian swears his/her life for you, they will follow your every command even if it means their .The closest resemblance to an ortagian would be an Orc from human fantasy novels. Ortagian dicks range from a minimum of 10" to about 2' long and is at least 5" in diameter. Samantha herself had fucked only a handful of ortagians and had taken them only in her pussy.

Scanzian are similar to Amazons from earth. A predominantly female tribe, though occasionally a few men can be seen. Their appearance is extremely similar to human women, with the only differences being that their skin tone includes almost all colors known to men and that their age resemble only 18 earth years for their entire 200 earth year lifetime. Extremely busty and extremely attractive, they make up for most of the whores in the intergalactic brothels. But they aren't just busty bimbos, their planet has the best trade relations with the rest of the galaxy and have a very good style of living. On a final note, Scanzian woman having skin tone similar to that of the earth women's are extremely difficult to tell apart.

(Final notes: You can add your own species of aliens or any new character that may join the crew.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)