More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thehouseofweird Thehouseofweird

Begin your evening.

Writers guidelines

If anyone wishes to join in on adding chapters, here's a few rules.

  1. Currently all options for dating are already in place in each opening branch. If you want to add a new person you can seduce in this series, you need to clear it with the original author, (Thehouseofwerid, aka me) with the details of which gender and sexuality branch the person will go in.

  2. To make it a bit more like a game, each person you seduce in this series must have at least one chapter that ends the night without sex; i.e. he/she leaves before you get it on, you say or ask the wrong thing, person is hard to seduce etc etc.

3.no , that kinda defeats the purpose of seducing someone into bed with you.

  1. Each option will end the morning after sex, an epilogue can be added if you want a what happened after, but no continuing afterwards.

  2. Most importantly, have fun with it! Don't let a couple of rules make you think you can't do anything. The entire purpose is to feel like a sex game, so feel free to make it interesting.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)