More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Who are you?

Writer and Reader information: (SPOILER ALERT)

Background:

Calmeria is a small country in this story and over the course of at least five (Probably more) story arcs the country shall go through several changes with many characters being introduced.

At the moment there are four main characters that have been introduced during the introduction, but the fates of these four will change as the story progresses. Writers can feel free to add their own threads and characters, but the story centers around the Knight of Minerva, so please make sure to tie in your characters to them.

These characters may or may not show up in later parts of the saga based on the endings that each girl can have. At least one of these women will be in each of the stories and hopefully one will make it through all of them.

The planned story archs are as followed:

1: Goblin hunt. The first group of KOM get together to battle their first and weakest foes. This story is for them to make a name for themselves.

2: Orc Campain. Following only a few months after the Goblin Hunt, the true behind the goblins arrives. And army of Orcs attacks the country, pushing deep and taking prisoners.

3: City under seige. A year has passed since the Orcs were defeated and now the Capital of Calmeria is under attack from an evil beast. A tentacle monster hunts the streets at night, setting its sights on the queen and her daughters. Its up to KOM to protect the people and their government.

4: The Lost Empire. Long ago all contact was lost with the Dwarven empire that lay on the eastern boarder of Calmeria. KOM is asked to investigate. Finding the gate to the underground city was easy enough, but once they begin searching for the lost civilization, they find only horror.

5: Into the Pit. This is the final PLANNED installment. Five years after City Under Seige KOM has grown quite large, and most of the core founding members of KOM have found a peaceful retirement, but when a gate to the demon realm opens up, only KOM has the bravery to charge into it and search for a way to close it. Many of the retired core members come back to face their greatest challenge yet. The only problem is: can they make it back out once they enter.

I am also thinking of doing some non-cannon spin-offs of some of the archs such as number 2:

3.5: New Masters. KOM wasn't strong enough to turn back the Orc army and Calmeria has fallen. Now on the run, KOM seeks to raise a final resistance against the new leadership, but will their broken spirits be strong enough, or will they end up serving their new masters?

I would love to have other writers join in on these projects. I'm looking mostly for story work, but sex is still a major driver for a lot of these. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas to make the story better or for ideas to other archs.

is there more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)