More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Veronica...

Wowza!

Veronica was no "Ordinary" woman. If anything she was what most would have no words for. The men certainly knew how to greet the rookie, at full fledged attention! Looking around at her fellow officer's Jane was shocked at the number of 'salutes' the new detective received. Forget their smirking faces, it was their crotches that said it all and when Jane looked towards the open office door at the Lieutenant, he too was saluting her proudly!

"What the hell?' Jane asked aloud, well no heard her because while she thought she was screaming it was no more than a meager whisper. If Jane thought she was raging, she was in reality standing behind her desk with her chin tucked down and her shoulder's slumped.

Striding in confidently, Veronica was wearing an $800 dollar suit cut to flatter, but their wasn't much that needed to be emphasized, her mesmerizing, 38DD tits were more than enough. They never stopped moving and continued to jiggle when she shook the Lieutenant's hand. "Welcome to the Detective Black, I can't express enough how much of a pleasure it is have you working with us." His eyes never rising higher than the cantaloupe sized melons stretching her finely cut, button up blouse. Not only was her blouse stretching to contain her endowments but it was "fitted" to emphasize her chest and her thick middle. Veronica may not have been a super model, in fact she was a bigger woman who happened to be top heavy and her size conveyed strength, not a handicap.

"Thanks boss, its a pleasure to be here." Veronica soothed, her red painted lips parting into a big smile as she stood up straight, the fluorescent lights shining off her long, auburn colored hair. Veronica was as close to being an Amazon as anyone in this small town would ever know.

"Well, come on in to my office for a little get to know each other session, if you would?" The Lieutenant offers, stepping back and offering her an extended hand inside.

"I look forward to it." Veronica replies with a smile looking at him. Knowing full well that every officer is staring, she takes a moment to look around the room. Her eyes sparkling, there is no doubt in her mind that she is the bonafide department eye candy and lives up to her status with a gentle roll of her shoulders.

Jane watches as the buxom, new detective has no qualms about using her "gifts" to impress her new co workers and they in turn reply with sheepish grins as they all stare at her powerful figure and orbs of Destruction. "So is this the future of the police ? Denigrating to new lows where beautiful rich girls run around playing Hot Cop?" Jane asks quietly while falling to her rickety wooden office chair in despair.

Will Veronica be Jane's new partner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)