More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Would You Kindly

Sarah Hughes is wandering through the subway en route to catch her train. She stops in front of the train display board and sees her train will be on time. But the track of where it will arrive hasn't been revealed yet. Having but to wait, she takes out her phone to pass the time. But before she can turn it on, someone taps her shoulder from behind.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Miss. But would you kindly tell me where the A train is if you know where it is?"

She turns around to find a young man. His mouth hangs slightly open as he looks at her face. Sarah knows she's attractive. The young woman has gotten used to having guys stare at her all the time. "Oh, the A train. That's the train I'm taking. But the track for it hasn't been given yet. See?" Sarah points up at the board.

"Oh! Thank you, Miss. I've never used the subway before. When it says where the train will be, would you kindly lead me to it? And would you kindly sit next to me during the train ride?"

She is caught a bit off guard by the man's second request. Is this guy serious? We just met, and I don't even know his name. But he seems nice. I suppose there's no harm in allowing him to sit next to me. What's the worst that can happen? There'll be other people around us. So it's not like he can try anything. As long as he doesn't get off when I do and follows me home, there shouldn't be any problem, Sarah thinks to herself.

"Alright, sure. That's fine. But would you tell me your name first?"

The man reaches his arm out toward her. "I'm James. James Cooper."

"Sarah Hughes," she says as she shakes James' hand.

James discovered when he was a kid that whenever he says, "Would you kindly," people will always do what he asks. He doesn't know how or why he has this strange ability. But it's a power James honestly hasn't used much to his benefit. The worst instance of him abusing his gift is when he made one of his college professors give him an A when he was failing their class horribly. His only intention was to use his power to make someone answer his question. And the person he just happened to ask was a beautiful woman.

Am I really thinking about using my powers to convince a girl to become my girlfriend? James thinks as Sarah leads him onto the train. There's no way she's single. And even if she was, there's no way she would go out with me. Perhaps I could use my powers to make her my friend.

James becomes lost in his thoughts, something which Sarah notices. He hasn't spoken a word since they got on the train. They've been on the train for almost an hour, and her stop is coming up next. "Hey, James. Are you alright? You've been staring at the floor for a while now."

"What? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... Hey, Sarah. Would you kindly tell me if you're single or not?"

"I'm single," she says as the train stops moving. "This is my stop, James."

After gathering all her stuff, she smiles at James and says, "Have a good night." She doesn't get any response from him. He doesn't even look at her. Sarah doesn't say anything else as she leaves. She steps off the train and is about to go downstairs to get to ground level. But she's stopped by a voice behind her.

"Sarah! Wait," James says as he rushes towards her. "If it's alright, would you kindly give me your number?"

Sarah doesn't give guys her phone number. She knows that guys only want her number hoping to get inside her pants one day. But James doesn't seem like that type of guy. "Sure. It's..."


How much longer can I keep this up? James thinks as he drives his girlfriend of almost four months home after they had what he considers a successful date.

Okay. I had Sarah clear her schedule and her to say yes to going out with me today. So that makes... 23... 24 times I've used my powers on her. He swore he wouldn't use his powers on Sarah ever again after he got her number. But he broke that promise a week later by using them to make her go out with him. And after the date ended, he used them again to make her his girlfriend.

James runs through his mind all the times he's used his power on Sarah. Let's see. Most of it consists of making her tell me about herself. But I did use my powers to make Sarah say yes to all the times I asked her out. And there was that time I made her change her mind about going to the beach wearing that revealing bikini. I can't believe she thought wearing that out in public would be a good idea. But she did look very sexy in that bikini. Maybe I could... No! Focus! There's one more thing I used my powers on Sarah. What was it?... Oh, right. I made her kiss me.

He lets out a sigh as he pulls into Sarah's driveway. I know the right thing to do is break up with her, tell her everything, and say sorry. But I can't. Even though James is ashamed for abusing his powers on Sarah, he can't bring himself to break up with her as he loves her. We have so much in common. I always smile whenever I think about her, and I think about her a lot. I'm sure God won't be too upset with me if I keep Sarah as my girlfriend for another week... Or a month... Or... A year.

"Hey, James. Would you like to spend the night with me? I know you don't work tomorrow."

"Yeah, sure," he says after thinking about it for a moment. When James enters Sarah's house, he's impressed with how nice it looks. It's definitely better than the inside of his house. "I'll sleep on the couch."

"Oh, that's alright. You can sleep with me in my bed. Follow me. I'll show you where it is." Sarah doesn't give her boyfriend a chance to respond as she grabs his hand and leads him to her bedroom. Once they enter the room, she says, "If you're not too tired, would you mind doing something with me?"

"Sure. What would you like to do? Watch a movie or something?" James turns around to see his beautiful girlfriend undressing.

"A movie does sound nice. But I was thinking of taking our relationship to the next level. That is if you're ready, James."

James can't believe the sight he's seeing. He's looking at the naked body of the sexiest woman in the world. And that woman is his girlfriend. Well, he her to be his girlfriend. "Are you sure you're ready, Sarah? I mean. I'll only do it if it's completely okay with you."

"I've wanted to do this for a while now. I've been trying to drop you hints. But you managed to miss the message each time. So I had but to ask you directly. So, James. Would you kindly take my virginity?" Sarah says as she lies on the bed.

Hearing her girlfriend utter that makes James feel bad about himself again. Her speaking those words don't have the same effect on him as when he says the phrase to other people. James has complete control over himself and could refuse the offer. That what's his mind is telling him to do. But instead, James doesn't listen to his mind and quickly takes his clothes off and joins Sarah on her bed. He positions the tip of his cock near the entrance of Sarah's pussy. "I'm going to put it in now. Okay?"

Sarah responds with only a nod. James inserts his cock and watches it disappear as he slowly slides it inside her. Once it is fully inside, he looks up to see his beautiful girlfriend staring back at him.

"How do you feel, Sarah? Do you feel any pain?"

"No, James. I feel fine. You can start thrusting now. But move slowly, please."

Sarah wraps her arms around James' neck and brings his face closer to her as he begins thrusting. James seems hesitant about making out with her at first. But after a few seconds pass, he starts getting into it. He forgets everything about using his powers on Sarah and only thinks about Sarah. He thinks about the fun times he's spent with her and how much she makes him happy.

"I'm so close to cumming, Sarah! Would you kindly tell me if you're on birth control or not?!" He immediately says after they stop making out.

"No, I'm not, James!"

"Would you kindly let me cum inside your pussy, Sarah?!"

"Yes! Please cum inside me, James! I'm so close to cumming as well! Let's cum together!"

It isn't until shortly after they finish cumming does James realized what he's done. What is wrong with me?! I'm definitely going to hell now. I should have pulled out.

Despite James being massively upset with himself, his girlfriend makes him happy again by saying three words. "I love you."

Sarah has never said those words to him before. "I love you too, Sarah," he says. Sarah smiles at him, which makes James even happier, before kissing him again. He happily returns the kiss. He might be going to hell when he dies. But right now, he's in heaven.


Sarah can barely hold back her tears as James gets on one knee. Her boyfriend of three years is finally proposing to her.

"Sarah Hughes. These past three years I've spent with you have been the best three years of my life. There's no doubt in my mind that you're the person I'm supposed to be with. Would you ki... Would you make me the happiest and luckiest man in the world by becoming my wife?"

"Yes!" Sarah excitedly says as she wraps her arms around her new fiance.

James has never been so happy in his life. His soulmate has said yes to marrying him. And he didn't use his powers to make her say it. As much as he wants to return the hug, the time has come. "Sarah. There's something I need to tell you. You see... I... Uhh..."

"I know about your ability, James. And I'm not mad at you for any of the many times you used your powers on me in the past three years. I know you love me. And I love you too. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't care if you use your powers on me again in the future. But promise me you'll never use your powers on another woman."

Tears fill James' eyes after hearing Sarah's words. He thought she would hate him for what he did. He wraps his arms around her and whispers into her ear, "Thank you, Sarah. Thank you so much. I promise I'll never use my powers on another woman. You're the only person in my life I need."


"Dad? Dad?!" James' nine-year-old son says to him, breaking him out of his thoughts. "I asked if you could tell me how you and mom met."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was thinking about it. Did you ask Mom?"

"He did. And I told him to ask you first," Sarah says as she enters the room. She approaches her husband of almost 12 years and kisses him on the cheek. "You can tell him the whole story if you want, James. I'm okay with it."

James looks at his wife and sees she's serious. "Alright. Take a seat, Anthony. So, about 12 years ago, I was in the city for the first time..."


A/N: The ending of this chapter with the son is what I originally planned for the ending of The Love Ring. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. And I hope you all didn't mind reading another one of my chapters that feature mind control, love, and a happy ending. The link to the images and who created them are in the comments. I found many other images featuring the same girl. So, I might write more chapters continuing this storyline someday.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)