More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who replies and for which model? Or do we go to those after the showing?

World Futa Wrestling Entertainment

5 months after New-U revealed their products and company futa's became quite a popular topic... this became especially true in the entertainment business. Though they started on a rough patch futa's became a common occurance in media to the point that even one of the biggest media sensations began to adapt them: Wrestling. Of course WWE with Vince McMahon didn't want any part of it, but his daughter Stephanie saw a massive business opportunity. After divorcing her unsupportive husband she began to use funds she earned from managing WWE to create the WFWE, World Futa Wrestling Entertainment. With this she took several of WWE's Diva's and a few freelance hopefuls.

The wrestlers mostly comprised of futa's typically those that took the model product Strong and Standard, while the female's were all Strong Models. A few had grown and transformed themselves using New-U products. The ring was created, the commentators and the rules set all that was needed was the official showing.

The rules were simple, two wrestlers would enter and start to fight, in the fight, intercourse was allowed meaning if a futa wanted to fuck her opponent she could. The goal would be to make her submit, this was achieved one of 3 ways, first, a wrestler was made to orgasm more than 3 times during intercourse this affected both wrestlers if the engager of intercourse orgasmed three time it was possible she could lose, second a wrestler was unable to keep fighting, due to loss of consciousness or by giving up, third should a wrestler engage intercourse, in the case of futa's should they inflate their opponent a certain amount rendering them immobile they would immediately forfeit.

With this set up the first night starts...

Which wreslter steps up for the opening night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)