More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

What Alternate Earth will you end up

World 17723 (male POV)

Jack arrived on earth 17723 at 7am on a Tuesday morning.

Opening his eyes Jack sat up in bed, looking around the room he noticed that the room was just like his own.

Getting out of bed he quickly got dressed.

Heading down stairs he could smell his mom making breakfast, as he entered the kitchen he was shocked to find that dad was the one making breakfast, his mom was sitting on the floor between his dads legs sucking his cock thru his fly.

"hay Jack, done fucking your sister I see, well have some breakfast. Need to go change your mom's diaper... might end up fucking her again...anyway breakfast is ready" said dad stepping back. he scooped up mom like a baby and left the kitchen all while mom was saying "weeee"

just then his sister entered the kitchen, she was wearing a pink shirt and yellow tutu. a big diaper bulge underneath. she looked at him strangely. "you ok bro, you didn't shove your cock in my mouth or fuck my pussy this morning... are you feeling ok" she asked waddling over to him.

"oh, um...wanted to save my first fuck of the day for school" Jack quickly replied. His sister smiled. "Ah, going to finally claim Sam as your girl are you... well remember to give her a good spanking. she loves being a bad girl" she smirked as she got into her highchair.

Dad came back into the kitchen with Mom, plunking her down in the other highchair. Jack was about to start eating when his sister said. "um, Jack. you share your breakfast with me... dont you remember the new rules... god" said his sister in a huff.

So after feeding his sister and himself he grabbed his school bag, but before he could step out the door his sister grabbed his hand.

"dont forget me" she giggled as they stepped out side.

a bus pulled up that looked like a daycare bus, it was painted pink and had child drawings on the windows.

On the bus, one side was a normal school bus seats. while the other had child seats. so after strapping his sister into one, the bus pulled away from his house on the way to school

Fallow Jack at school.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)