More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deerenbung deerenbung

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

Working as a barmaid

The strangest thing, Yuki decided as she stepped out from behind the bar, tray of drinks in hand and bulging belly swaying before her, was how normal it all felt. The nanos had been released a few weeks ago now and sure, she had missed several shifts when men on the street had dragged her to the floor to fist, fuck and stretch her for a few hours, and part of her job was now letting all the men in the pub her holes however they liked, but while the pain was intense and overwhelming each time, once it was over she could wait for her holes to shrink, dust herself off and go on with her day.

That was until her new "uniform" had arrived. It was as much a stretch to call it clothing as it stretched her holes. The only bits of it that were actually clothing were a dark green quarter cup bra, thrusting her D cup tits front and centre while leaving her nipples exposed for any wandering hands to play with, and a matching pair of green stockings going almost all the way up to her hips. The rest was even more obscene: an 18 inch long, 3 inch wide dildo stuffed up her asshole with a wide handle on the end to stop it disappearing inside her and so the patrons could fuck her with it; and 3 jewelled butt plugs, a little over an inch at their widest point, repurposed to plug up her nipples and urethra.

There was one more part to her uniform and it was her least favourite: a prolapsed womb dangling at least six inches down between her legs. This wasn't clothing by anyone's definition but her boss insisted it was still an important part of her uniform. To the end of it was tied a white ribbon, serving to keep her cervix closed if anything was stuffed inside it, and also as a convenient place to tie weights if her boss ever caught her with too small a prolapse. Her holes gradually tightened like any woman's after all, so if she didn't regularly tug her womb down it would quickly fix itself.

Suffice it to say her holes didn't get any kind of rest at work any more.

Right now she was wobbling towards a table of three middle aged gentlemen, carrying a pint of ale for each of them. Earlier that evening they had pinned her down, taking turns to piss inside her cunt and cum inside her bladder before telling her to fix her uniform so nothing would leak out. The nanos had done more than enlarge their dicks, each time one of them unloaded into her litres of cum or piss had flooded out, swelling her insides painfully. Her currently massive stomach was the result.

As she set the tray down at their table they expressed their appreciation noisily, the one closest to her reaching out to spank her full behind. She was about to head back to the bar when...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)