More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by deerenbung deerenbung

What happens next?

Her urethra plug pops out

While Yuki was turning the ever-present ache in her bladder flared into mind-numbing agony, the thick cum inside it churning, begging to be let out. Her knees buckled and she grabbed onto the table for support, bending over lewdly as she tensed, accidentally forcing out the plug in her previously tiny hole which clattered to the floor - followed by a torrent of sticky white semen. She groaned in relief, unleashing what felt to her like the biggest piss of her life.

"Now that won't do at all."

The oldest man at the table shook his head at the sight. They had put a lot of effort into filling her bladder with cum he explained, and here she was wasting their generous gift.

"I'm, mmf... Sorry!" Yuki gasped. The cumspray hadn't died down. Even though her urethra was stretched open by the plug's passage, the sheer volume of cum meant that it would be a long time before it was all expelled. Already her stockings were so splattered with the stuff as to be invisible from some angles.

"Sorry won't cut it," another of the men replied. As one they all stood up and moved to surround her. Yuki swallowed nervously, knowing from past experience that whatever relief she felt now would not be worth the punishment she was about to be given. Hands pressed down on her shoulders, taking her to her knees and then all the way down to lie on her front. The way her weight bore down on her still swollen stomach only increased the pressure in her bladder - and in her womb, which was threatening to leak too.

How do they punish her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)