More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wifelover18485 Wifelover18485

What's next?

Working a menial job

You managed to create a false identity on the internet and used it to have papers sent to an address where you could intercept it. Then using that documentation you took several jobs, in the city, not needing to sleep you worked 23 hours per day for several weeks. Until you needed to rest and some of the jobs ended. You returned to the ship with the shuttle and refueled and rested, checking on the progress of the repairs. You had noticed that humans seemed very open to suggestion from you and decided to analyse the human medical information the ship had found since landing. It seemed that an unexpected power surge had altered your neurochemistry creating a stronger telepathic ability than normal, it allowed you to place thoughts and ideas into the human brains and they'd then act on them as though it was their own thoughts. You determined that the condition was not life threatening and may return to normal levels on its own eventually.

At this point you had earned enough for about 5% of the required materials so you estimated that within a year you'd have enough to repair the ship. Your jobs would begin again in a couple of days so...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)