More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Taylorxxx312 Taylorxxx312

What is the appointment?

Work

He was going to be swamped with meetings all day so he needed to get moving otherwise he knew he would get behind and wouldn't be able to make it home for dinner, or see his family until after they were already asleep. That in mind he gave Hinata a kiss, ruffled Himawari's hairs, and set out to his office to get his work for the day done.

It wasn't a long trip, jumping across the rooftops made it take little more than a few seconds for him to get from his home to the Hokage tower where his office was. Walking in he casually greeted the other workers in the tower, waving off the barrage of hello's and how-do-you-dos as he walked into his office and sat down. Sating a deep breath he looked a the schedule that was sitting on his desk, smiling at how efficient Shikamaru was at his job. Reading it over he sighed, it was going to be a long day and looking at his first meeting, which actually was going to start in a few minutes, it was going to start early.

Barely a minute or so after he sat down Naruto heard a knock at the office door and sighed. Taking a moment to compose himself and make sure everything was in place he spoke. "Its open please come in." With that the door opened and his first visitor of the day walked in.

Who was the first meeting with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)