More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Giggles Giggles

What do you wish for?

Work Retreat

You honestly were so sick of work, you wouldn't mind going on a retreat for a bit.

I wish that all the men in the office were on a a fully paid for, month long team-building retreat.

You feel reality shift as the world around you melts away. Before you realize it, you feel yourself standing up in the woods. It's twilight and a duffle bag is under your shoulder. You see a bunch of other men from your office around you.

"What do you mean _Cabins,"_Mitch snears, "We have to share a cabin for a month? How fucking cheap is this company,"

"Oh come on, it will be fun," Steven says, looking at a clipboard "Cedrick and Mitch are in cabin 1. Tom and Pedro in 2..." He goes on and on naming off pairs till you are the only one left. Steven looks up from the clipboard. "Looks like we're bunkmates!" he says with a smile.

"Great," you smile in return as Steven starts walking towards your new cabin.

"Cabin 13," Steven says, "My lucky number!"

"Isn't 13 normally unlucky," you ask as you walk into the cabin. Although still a cabin, it was alot nicer than you expected. There was a set of bunk beds across from a small little kitchenette, a table, and some chairs.

"Wow, not this time," Steven says walking into the cabin, "These aren't have bad!" you suddenly remember something.

"Where's the shower? and the bathroom?"

"Oh yeah," Steven says, "bathrooms and showers are in the bathhouse. We share with Cabins 8-13." Steven non-shelantly walks over to the bunks.

"You want top or bottom?" Steven says.

Top or Bottom Bunk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)