More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 38 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

Where to after?

Wood

It's lunch time, and you could go for some Ashley's pussy. You head outside of the school , and into the blackwater's wood. You follow the trail , leading to a small eating area, where Ashley and Kaïla are having a smoke. You join them, sitting next to Ash on the bench.

She looks at you smiling, that smile that you see every time Ashley wants to do something naughty. Last time it was the liquor store, hope this time it won't be worst. " Tonight, Kaïla is home alone. I was thinking you and I could go sleep there. What do you think? " , she ask, finishing her smoke , throwing it on the ground.

" I don't know if my mom would agree...." , you say , hesitating. You can't see yourself asking your mom to go sleep at a girl's house after that horrible week at school.

" Tell her you're sleeping at your girlfriends house. If you do that, Kaïla did agreed for a ....." , she suddenly gets closer to your ear , and whisper " ....a threesome ". Your jaw drops to the floor, as you can't really tell if you're more surprised about the offer , or excited.

Kaïla is pretty damn hot, with her light purple hair and her nice firm ass. A threesome with her Ashley would be a dream come true. You can already see her sucking your dick while you lick Ashley's pussy.

🔞 Candy.AI 🔥 AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹️

What do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)