More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 39 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

What do you answer?

Sure do!

~Tonight~

After saying yes to the proposition of Ashley, you called your mom to let her know you'll be sleeping at your new girlfriend's house. It was now around 9:45 pm , you were two corners away from Kaïla's house, who lived across town, right next to the exit. Not the richest part of town, you've come to understand. You were meeting Ashley right here , on this corner at 9:50 .

Seconds later, you could see her coming your way, on her skateboard, like usual. She had her packback, probably filled with condoms and other stuff. She waves at you, before grabbing her skateboard in her hands. " Hey , big boy. Ready for tonight? " she says, as you noticed she not wearing her normal outfit. She's wearing a pair of black leggings and a leather jacket, and you can only imagine what she's wearing under that. Ashley grabs you by the hand, pulling you towards Kaïla's house. Her house was a mobile home, with an oldsmobile parked in the front lawn. You walk to the front door, where Ashley's just kicks one time on it.

Kaïla opens it, wearing only her underwear, and a bottle of Tequila in her hands. She looks well sober, but has trouble to stand up. You and Ashley enters the very small mobile home. It's quite dirty, but Kaïla doesn't waste her time, by bringing you both to her room, where there's a bed and a TV. You sit on the bed next to Ashley, before Kaïla kneel right in front of you , between your legs.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)