More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the quiet type the quiet type

Where next?

Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland was your favorite story as a kid, and the moment the book comes to mind a large light suddenly floods your senses, and when you open your eyes, you are in a place that could only be the beautiful, nonsense land of Wonderland…on crack.

There were too many colors, even for the Wonderland book; colors that seemed to be more neon then crayon, beaming brightly that everywhere the light didn’t touch, there laid instead dark shadows that whispered of terrible things. Around you are great, mighty plants, flowers that stand two feet above you, and mushrooms that look sturdy enough to sit on, but somehow you know that if you ventured to taste them, their filling would easily come off in your hands. The sky was a funny, redish-pink color, and though you had to look at it carefully to notice, you realize the sky is slowly spinning. You can only stand to watch it for so long before becoming nauseous, and that’s when you remember the task at hand.

Deciding the last thing you need is too be high in this already dizzying scene, you immediately venture off into a random direction, looking for the soul of lust…or the character that was currently tainting this world. Either would due, but as you walk for awhile, you realize with certain dread that you know how to recognize neither. You wouldn’t know the soul of lust if it came and sucked every orgasmic juice out of you.

“Well…” You muse to yourself aloud, something you’ve never been known to do before, but seems quite natural in this place, “I suppose I’ll just have to sleep with as many people as I can, and hope I get lucky. Perhaps as I get experience, I’ll know how to tell who’s who.”

Suddenly you get to a cross road, with a sigh directly in the middle, that was pointing in four different directions: to the left, it read The House of March Hare. To the right, it read The Castle. Pointing straight ahead, where there was no path, it read: The Woods. And, pointing in the direction you just came from, it read: Where You Just Came From.

“Funny it should know that,” you muse to yourself, though not giving it too much thought as your mind went on to the next matter at hand, “Now, where should I go from here…?”

Well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)