More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Wonder Woman Submits To The Mind Controller

BREAKING NEWS!

Recently, a new supervillain known as the Mind Controller has emerged and has proven himself a possible threat to the entire world. He is responsible for the disappearances of thousands of women around the world. The only reason people know the Mind Controller was involved in these women's disappearances is cause he publicly announced it. He released a video showing all the disappeared women. While the Mind Controller didn't appear in the video, he said that all the women were happy serving him as his sex slaves.

No one knows what the Mind Controller looks like, and despite so many superheroes trying to find him, he has managed to stay hidden. How the Mind Controller kidnapped so many women in a short amount of time remains a mystery. But all superheroes are to be very cautious if they ever encounter him, as it is unknown at this time how powerful he is.


The female superhero known as Wonder Woman got an anonymous tip about where the Mind Controller might be. The Amazon princess should have informed others. But for some reason, her mind kept telling her not to and to go alone. Without telling anyone, Wonder Woman went to the location by herself.

The location the anonymous tip told Wonder Woman to investigate is an abandoned warehouse. After arriving at the warehouse, she enters the building to find a man seemingly waiting for her. The man smiles as he notices the well-known superhero. There doesn't seem to be anyone else inside the building beside the man. Wonder Woman walks cautiously toward him. But she can't help but feel that something is off.

"Stay right where you are and get on your knees," the man says once Wonder Woman is just a few feet away from him.

For some reason, Wonder Woman does what the man asks. She doesn't know why. But her mind keeps telling her to obey, to do everything this man tells her to do. Could this man be the Mind Controller? Wonder Woman goes to say something as she gets on her knees. But before she does, the man takes his pants off. At first, Wonder Woman is disgusted as she looks at the man's hard cock. But a few seconds later, she starts getting turned on. She can't move her eyes away from the man's cock.

"Tell me what you think of my cock, Wonder Woman," the man says as he brings his cock closer to the Amazon's face.

"It's so big and hard. I can't move my eyes away from it. I'm getting so horny from looking at your cock."

"I'm glad you like it. Show me those big titties of yours, Wonder Woman."

Wonder Woman knows that most men would do anything to see her big titties. But sadly, her titties are for her Master's use only. Yes. Her Master. The man in front of her is her Master. She needs to obey her Master. Doing everything her Master tells her is her true purpose in life. Wonder Woman quickly frees her breasts out of her costume and smiles.

"Do you like my big titties, Master? You can play with them if you want to. I bet your cock would feel good in between them. Just thinking about giving you a tittyfuck is turning me on so much."

"Oh, wow! It seems my powers have gotten much more powerful than I thought. I haven't corrupted a woman's mind this quickly before. Soon, I'll be able to take over the entire world. But I'm going to have some fun with you first. You're the first of many female superheroes I plan on turning into my sex slaves. You're okay with giving up on being a superhero to become my sex . Right, Wonder Slut?"

Slut? Yes, that's right. She's a slut. She's a very horny slut for her Master's perfect cock.

"Yes, Master. I don't want to be a superhero anymore. I want to become your sex , your slut. What do I have to do to become your sex , Master? I'll do anything."

"If you want to become my sex , start sucking on my cock. Prove to me that you really want to become my sex ."

Wonder Woman doesn't hesitate as she swallows the man's cock and immediately begins sucking on it. His cock is so tasty. She doesn't want to stop sucking on it.

"That's it, Wonder Slut. Submit fully to my cock like all the other women I turned into sluts. Let my cock fully corrupt your mind."

The man has been using his hypnotic powers on Wonder Woman since she entered the warehouse. He smiles as he knows he's close to permanently corrupting his newest sex 's mind. All he needs to do is release his cum inside her mouth. His cum will turn any woman into an obedient slut. The man doesn't have to release his cum inside Wonder Woman's mouth. He can cum inside any of her holes, and his mind alteration powers will still affect her. But once he releases his cum down Wonder Woman's throat, she will stay as his horny slut forever.

"Get ready to taste my cum for the first time, Wonder Slut."

The man's mind alteration powers start working on Wonder Woman as soon as the first drop of cum enters her mouth. All she can think about is being obedient, being submissive. Being a horny slut for her Master. The superhero once known as Wonder Woman no longer exists. The identity of Diana Prince is dead. The princess of the Amazons will now forever be known by her new name, Wonder Slut.

Wonder Slut nearly cums as she swallows her Master's cum down her throat. She's unable to keep all his cum inside her mouth, and a bit of it spills onto her titties.

Wonder Slut is not at all upset that she couldn't keep all of Master's delicious cum inside her mouth. She'll try to do better next time. And she'll lick the cum off her titties if Master lets her. Or perhaps Master will tell her to keep his cum on her slutty body for the rest of the day. Either way, Wonder Slut is happy doing whatever Master wants. Before Wonder Slut can start sucking on her Master's perfect cock again, he slides it out of her mouth.

"Tell me. Who are you?"

"My name is Wonder Slut. I am Master's horny sex . I fully submit my body, mind, and soul to you, my Master. Please let me serve you and your cock forever, Master."

"I'm glad you finally learned your place, Wonder Slut. Now, I'm going to take you to your new home and introduce you to the rest of my sluts. They're going to love you, Wonder Slut. They haven't stopped telling me how much they're looking forward to playing with you after I said you're the next slut I'm adding."

The man takes a device out of his pants pocket. He grabs Wonder Slut's arm and presses a button, teleporting them to the man's home. The superhero known as Wonder Woman used to be an excellent role model for women everywhere. She could defeat the mightiest of foes. Nevertheless, she has submitted herself to an average man with hypnotic powers known as the Mind Controller. Her new identity as Wonder Slut will be a role model, teaching women to be massive sluts like her.


A/N: Yes. I know the Mind Controller is a terrible name. I'm not good at coming up with names. Don't believe me? I've used a random name generator to come up with last names for my characters in Everything Is Fine, Mom Becomes Bimbofied, and You're Hired. But I still hope you enjoyed the chapter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)