More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Wonder Woman Boob Window

Wonder Woman looked at herself in the mirror and wondered what other people saw when they looked at her. Did they see her as she saw herself? As an Amazonian warrior who has dedicated her life to making the world a little bit better one fight at a time? Or did they see her body and think of nothing more than the physical?

If it was the latter, she couldn’t blame them. Especially since she had adopted the new dress code the league had voted on. The motion had been brought to the table by Power Girl of all people. The blonde superheroine usually didn’t bother to attend, least of all introduce new measures. But yesterday she had, and it was quite a startling one.

PG had announced that she felt the league wasn’t doing enough to foster relations among the ordinary populace. Wonder Woman had objected, citing their numerous public outreach programs as well as all the charitable works they had implemented.

The blonde had just laughed and said ‘not that kind of outreach’ before pointing at her boob window. She had said the league as a whole was failing to meet is popularity index among young men and women and that it could be catastrophic if public opinion turned against the league in the coming years as the younger generation grew older and kept its trend of low approval. And that the only way to truly reach them was through sex appeal.

Wonder Woman had sputtered at that, indignant that her comrade would even suggest such a thing. Sure her outfit was already a bit risque, but it was more of a traditional combat attire of an Amazonian warrior (albeit it tuned to fit the country she resided in), and it definitely wasn’t made to appeal to horny young mortals. She said as much to Power Girl.

Power Girl said that it was a reasonable objection, but that she had an argument prepared to counter that. She pulled off her glove and revealed a pink Lantern ring. Was that a ring of the Star Sapphires on her friend’s hand? Wonder Woman added two and two together and realized her friend must have been compromised. She got up and flew over to try to remove the ring, but on her way over a brilliant pink light erupted from the ring.

Wonder Woman and everyone else in the room who had tried to stop Power Girl returned to their seats. There had been a misunderstanding. Power Girl didn’t have a Star Sapphire ring; there had just been an explosion of light from someone’s power malfunctioning. Having settled that, they started the debate proper and eventually had a vote on PG’s proposition. All members in attendance voted unanimously that they should adopt the new dress code.

So here Wonder Woman was, with a boob window of her own. She pulled out her lasso of truth from her cleavage and tossed it around her sister, capturing her. Donna Troy had been obstinate about it, but once she was brought back to Power Girl she’d understand that the old Amazonian attire just wasn’t cutting it anymore in this modern world.

All superheroines should dress more like PG. She was so beautiful after all, and her fashion sense was impeccable. She could see it now. The entire league, and not just the league, but all superheroines across the globe, all dressed up like Power Girl, with their cleavage exposed, leaning forwards towards the camera while the world of men looked on. They’d be making the world such a better place. It was truly a vision worth fighting for.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)