More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fuzzymonk Fuzzymonk

What's next?

Wonder Woman & Power Girl Gain a Rewrite

"Power Girl, do you read me?" Asked Wonder Woman.

"I read you Diana, , streets are quiet, nothing to report." Said Power Girl.

The pair were doing their daily patrols for the League. Not much has happened during the past month. Something that Power Girl was grateful. These kind of quiet nights were a favorite of hers. That way, the patrols didn't last long and they could go home faster.

"Alright, guess we can call it there. Meet me back at the alley." Said Diana.

Power Girl pumped her fist in response. She then flew back to their meeting point, where, to her surprise, Diana wasn't there.

"Wonder Woman do you read me? Wonder Woman? Diana do you read me?" Went Karen.

"I'm here Karen" Said Wonder Woman.

"Where were you? I was worried for a second there."

"Sorry about that, I saw there was someone near the meeting point and went to help."

"Ah, are they ok?"

As she asked that question an unknown person walked past Diana.

"Yes I'm fine." Said a third voice.

"I assume you're the guy?" Said Karen, eyeing the man suspiciously. There was something that about him that triggered alarm bells in her head.

"Yes, I am. Dimension hopping can get tiring, even with my powers. Not that either of you can consciously realize what I'm saying." Said the unknown. "I've been bored for some time now, and luckily, I can sate that boredom with you two. First, your new names, or should I say, old names will be Power Tits and Wonder Whore."

Karen didn't understand what the man was saying. She took Diana aside where hopefully the man couldn't hear them (futilely). "Wonder Whore, do you know what language he's speaking." Asked the Kryptonian.

"No, I've never heard it Power Tits." Answered the Amazonian.

The stranger softly snorted to himself.

"God I love my life. Second, it is customary for female superheroes to give blowjobs to their fellow superheroes and to civilians."

The two heroines looked at each other, still unsure about the man in front of them. It didn't help that they couldn't understand what he was saying at times. Nevertheless, he appeared to be harmless for the time being, so they must perform they're civic duty.

"Sir, if you would kindly take off your pants so that we can perform our duties we would be very grateful." Said Wonder Whore

"Why should I? Isn't it a hero's duty to be a cock hungry slut? Shouldn't you two be slobbering all over my cock by now?"

"Listen asshole, just because we have to suck you off, doesn't mean we want to, alright? So just take off your pants so we can move on already ok!" Exclaimed Power Tits.

The two heroines were getting impatient by the man's antic. They were deciding whether or not he should even get the blowjob now. They weren't going to tolerate this kind of behavior just because their duties involve sexual acts.

"Interesting, so the change didn't affect their attitude as much in this world. Well it's not like it's going to last." Said the man quietly to himself. "Third, all female superheroes enjoy being treated as human fleshlights. The more degrading it is, the higher honor it'll be."

"So... are you gonna start being useful you stupid whore?"

"Oh! Forgive me sir, thank you for being patient with this useless cunt." Said Wonder Whore

"We don't deserve the honor!" Exclaimed Power Tits

The two immediately went for the man's pants. Unzipping it themselves and releasing his massive member. The two were enamored by its size and girth. There were few in the League who could match it, and those who could weren't as rough as they wanted them to be. Diana took the initiative. She promptly put the entirety of his dick inside her mouth pussy. Her throat bulging from his cock. Her nose directly on his crotch. She could barely breath, and what she could was the musk of the man she was servicing. Her brain was melting in ecstasy. When she tried to move back to give herself a breather the man held her head in. Being treated like sex toy was turning on Diana something fierce. She came instantly from it. Her costume being stained by her nectar.

While Wonder Whore was busy getting her throat violated by the man's cock, Power Tits was enjoying filling her mouth with his balls. She kissed them gently beforehand, worshipping them as if they were the savior of the planet. Her nipples fully erect as soon she laid the first kiss. Her pussy leaking her juices by the end of her adoration. She never stopped during Diana's face-fuck session. She only felt jealous that it wasn't her that was being violated.

The man was soon approaching his climax. The two heroines could sense that he was doing so. They moved closer to one another, their melon-sized tits touching each other's. Their faces smiling at a job well done. The man's climax was intense. Streak and streak of his seed released from his cock. Completely drenching the two. Their expression never wavered. In fact, it was the massive amount of cum that made them truly proud. Their smiles grew bigger while the semen stained their skin.

"Thank you sir! We're happy that you found sluts like us worthy of this much cum." Said Wonder Whore

"Truly sir! Supersluts like us love being covered in cum! It's the highest honor we can achieve." Replied Power Tits

The man was truly satisfied. He had high hopes as this wasn't his first time making changes for the better. With a blink and a breath the man was gone, making sure that the two didn't notice his disappearance, right before making one more rewrite. "Fourth, All female heroes and villains treat their male heroes with reverence, listening and following anything they say."


Artist is devil_hs (https://twitter.com/mr_devilhs)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)