More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zeebop Zeebop

How did Alex and Rory meet?

Woman Seeking Woman

The purse hit the ground as Rory's hands found Alex's ass. Rory lifted her lover up onto her tip toes as she herself bent her head, so that their lips could meet. So that she could feel the shiver of tension through Alex's body that position put her in. Those soft legs strained and quivered a little as their tongues met.

They were a study in contrasts, Rory and Alex. Rory tall, muscular, thin, always out running or at the gym, her skin and close-cropped hair dark; while Alex was stockier, shorter, softer, broader of hip, her skin pale, auburn hair longer and with a tendency to flounce. It was not with much surprise that Alex felt Rory bend further, and then straighten up, to lift Alex into the air, where those thick thighs cinched into place around the darker woman's waist.

"Hmm," Rory hummed into Alex's mouth as she carried her lover inside, closed the door behind them with her foot. Alex grinned as her lover carried her into the bedroom.

Just like the first time.

It was an after-work social. Two offices invading the same beer garden. Two crowds that weren't supposed to mix. Except when they both went to the bar, at the same time, and there was one bottle of hard cider left.

Alex reached it first. Rory's hand had closed over hers a moment later. Their eyes had met, in that moment of unwitting intimacy. Alex still remembered the way her heart had thumped against her breast bone. The cold sweat that beaded on the bottle. The way Rory had let go of the bottle but ran her hand down Alex's forearm, as if unwilling to let her go, even then.

There were introductions. It was too loud to hear each other. Alex hadn't pulled her arm away; let Rory pull her in the direction of the patio outside, where it had begun to snow. They sat close, in the cold air, sharing the bottle. Rory's finger had traced little spirals on the back of Alex's hand. Yet it was Rory who had to make the first move.

The last sip of cider. She held it in her mouth. Stood up. Leaned in close. Her hand reached up to cup Rory's jaw...and the darker woman had understood, opened her mouth, welcomed it.

That had been their first kiss. The warm, sweet cider that flowed between their lips. The way Rory drank her spit, and the way their tongues met. All alone as the snow fell about them, and they could have been a million miles away from anyone, alone in their little world.

Alex was blushing as they broke the kiss at last. Rory was breathing harder. It didn't show as much on her cheeks, but she asked "My place or yours?"

It could have been just a one-night stand. An instant of attraction. Except they both wanted to meet again. Physical attraction gave way to something more. They found they shared some of the same interests, and built on that.

What interests do they share?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)