More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zeebop Zeebop

Sam Is A...

Woman Seeking Woman

Sam stared at the screen of her smartphone as the rainbow-colored-orb spun. The gender ratio on dating apps was already fucked before sexual orientation was taken into account. Still, a part of her had to believe that somewhere out there within commuting distance was a woman willing to eat out her pussy, and vice versa. All she needed was some basic fucking human contact.__

Hell, I don't care if she's straight and I have to turn her, Sam thought as she reached down into her boxers and scratched at a pimple on her labia. Might even be fun.

To distract herself, Sam levered herself off the queen-sized bed and set herself to the task of policing up her two-bedroom house. Her upper thighs rubbed against each other a little as she dusted the exercised bike; her ass and tits jiggled as she carried a pile of dirty bras, socks, and exercise pants into the tiny laundry room. She hadn't let herself go, exactly...but without having someone to look good for, Sam knew that she'd been exercising less and lazing more. Her ass was definitely trying to eat her boxers, and she'd let her hair grow past her shoulders.

She paused before the full-length mirror in her closet to consider her body: the bleach-blonde hair that was growing in dark at the roots, the hazel eyes that stared out from a face with a jaw a little too strong to be beautiful, the cheeks a little too full to be handsome, the mouth a little too generous to be cute. At 26, her body was a bit soft and more than a little bottom-heavy, with the flaring breeder's hips she'd got from her mother—not that Sam had any intention to do that kind of breeding—and a generous ass that was still fairly firm, but was definitely looking to expand. Some women liked the curvy look, and Sam hoped she pulled one.

The smartphone buzzed as Sam scratched at her pubic hair, and she almost leaped onto the bed to see what happened.

MATCH MADE.
69 MINUTES.

"Nice," Sam said with a chuckle...and then ran into the shower. She needed to shave everywhere, and as the hot water came down Sam scraped the safety razor along her labia, then bent over and pushed her cheeks apart to get at her taint and ass. It wouldn't do to invite a guest to eat her out only not have a dank forest down there.

Then there was shampoo...brushing her teeth...running the hairdryer as she tried to decide how much makeup would be enough. Probably not too much, given that they would be playing. A little foundation to fill in a few pockmarks, a touch of eyeshadow and rose.

Sam was seated before her dressing table in a black satin push-up bra that barely fit, plucking her eyebrows, when the door rang.

She was so excited, she completely forgot to put on any panties when she answered the door.

What kind of sex date has Sam pulled?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)