More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sortaf sortaf

You fall asleep.

Woken by the morning sun

The morning sun peers through the small window in your room and hits your face. As you slowly awake a sudden pain hits you. Your stomach feels like its tied together in knots. The wooden bed creeks as you sit up and stretch your arms over your head. Your toned muscles are still sore from the day before, but it doesn't stop you from getting out of bed. Looking through your bag you find an old roll of bandages and start wrapping up your body tightly making sure to cover your breasts. Your breasts and butt cheeks are flattened with bandages but a keen eye could easily see the voluptuousness of your body if not for your coat. Putting on your boots you feel the swelling has gone down. The rest of clothes that hasn't been completely torn gets thrown on your body as you begin the day.

Walking out your room you hear people talking a yelling down in the tavern. As you go down the stairs you see multiple people stuffing their faces with food. The smell of freshly baked bread fills your nose and your stomach starts growling as you walk over to the bartender.

"Something to eat?" He says. You nod at him. Before long the small girl comes running out the kitchen with a plate of porridge and small bits of dried meat and small loaf of bread. You scuff everything down and feel fully satisfied. The girl still lingering at your side. "What is it?" You scuffle annoyed at her. "How did you become an adventurer? Do you have any weapons? Where are you from?..." She kept on going.

A drunkard sitting close by already tipsy this early in morning chuckles loudly. "Adventurer.. haha.. there's no adventures in this of part the world little girl," he says with a rusty voice "haha.. especially none with a pretty face like hers". You look at him disgusted but his smile just widens as he mischievously looks you up and down.

The little girl starts frowning and kicks the drunkard as hard as she can over his leg. He stands up in pain with anger in his eyes "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he says raising his hand but promptly stops himself as the bartender is giving him a piercing look. He falls down into his chair and goes back to drinking from his bottle mumbling something under his breath.

"See I'm made to be an adventurer" she says proudly standing in front of you, pumping her chest out with her hands on her sides. Holding back the small grin you could feel developing you decide to ignore her and look at the bartender. "Is there a caravan passing through here going to Tren?" You ask. Before he answers the little girl pulls your shoulder "I know! There's a trader that passes by here every fortnight or so." She says "He should be coming by tomorrow or the day after".

"Thank you" you answer as you put another shilling on the counter "I am gonna need a bed for tonight". The bartender nods and slides the shilling off the table.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)