More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FenFenScreeScree FenFenScreeScree

Where will you sit?

With the older looking jocks in the back.

Either you're brave, or foolish, to want to subject yourself to their scrutiny. If you're able to stand up to them, prove yourself, or can ignore their antics with a stone-cold gaze, you'd likely earn their respect, and place amongst them. Otherwise, you're at odds of becoming their figurative punching bag.

As you walk to the back of the bus, they all stare at you, two of them scowling, one sneering, and one smirking. The two on the back bench scoot aside, relishing the opportunity for a new toy to play with, each passing you smug looks of superiority. "Sup, fish?" the one on your left says. He has black hair, green eyes, and tanned skin, likely of Mediterranean decent. The other is blonde, slightly taller than him, but a little bit more lean. His eyes are a piercing blue, and he has quite the chiseled jaw. He smirks and pats the spot between them.

"C'mon kiddo, sit down! We won't bite-- unless you're into that." The other two boys stand up behind you, blocking you in so you've no other option but to sit where you've been given room.

As you take your seat, immediately the blond one puts a hand on your thigh, still maintaining his smirk as he leans in. "If I'd known we'd be so lucky as to get a freshman of our very own, I'da been more eager to get on the bus this morning. I'm Charlie. The big guy on the other side is Marco. The redhead's Sammy, and our other blond is Nick. What's your name, cutie? Don't tell me you're the shy, quiet type, huh? Those are my favorite, heheh..." He lifts up your chin with a finger, leaning in closer. If you don't do something, this guy's going to plant a big fat kiss on your virgin lips.

You can turn the tables on him, push back and kiss him first. Or, if you have a different display of dominance in mind, you can simply brush him off and sucker punch him. You might get a beatdown, but at least you'll have stood up for yourself and avoided an unwanted kiss from a stranger. The third choice, naturally, is to just go with the flow, maybe even enjoy it a little.

Do you flip the tables, or let it happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)