More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ziggu45 Ziggu45

Next time...

With a certain Uchiha

Team Hawk dropped from the canopy into a small clearing, Jugo unstrapping the supplies. Sasuke blew out a small burst of flame to light the needed campfire, then walked off into the bushes.

“Oh Sasuke!” Karin called after him. “Let me help you wash up!” She followed the near imperceptible sound of the Uchiha’s footsteps, and his chakra, to a river. “Ugh.” Karin raised a hand to her head as the chakra signature wavered for a second and she almost lost. “Where are you?” She stepped out by a stream where a beautiful, raven haired woman was bathing. Her large breasts and firm bubble rear glistening as she stood up out of the water. “Who are you? I was following... a guy? No, it was definitely her chakra.” Karin mumbled to herself, then looked over at the pile of clothes near the spring.

The gray jacket had a white-red fan design. “Uchiha? Right, I was following Sa- Argh!” Karin grabbed her head again, now noticing the Konoha standard jacket near the clothes. Then there was a sword against her neck.

“And you would be?” The borderline monotone voice of Satsuki Uchiha asked.

Karin did her best to keep a smile on her face. “A friend. We know you haven’t been happy in Konoha, what with the pressure to bear a child, so we thought you- Eep!” The sword started to draw blood.

“I told Orochimaru no once, and the last time ended with my sword in his gut. Why would I join his band of rejects?” Satsuki reached up and palmed Karin’s small breasts. “Especially one so weak.” The D-cups were nothing compared to Satsuki’s J’s, which Karin moaned appreciatively as they were pressed into her back.

“Well, I’m an Uzumaki so we thought that- Mmph!” Satsuki captured Karin’s lips and started to strip her.

Satsuki smiled against the red-head. “Then I can send you to Naruto and get some pressure off my back!” Her Sharingan started to spin, bringing Karin under their spell. “You serve Naruto Uzumaki. You are his whore, his , his breeder.” She smirked to herself, Sakura _wanted _the job and kept her chakra training up for medical jutsu and taking care of the future ...and current children. This girl was going to want it too, once the charm wears off.

Next...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)