More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Ziggu45 Ziggu45

Next...

‘Current’ children?

Sakura stepped out into the small apartment she shared with Naruto, her husband sitting on the kitchen counter writing in his notebook. She smiled and posed over the counter and wiggled her butt at him, then cringed a little as she stood back up and held her swollen stomach. Sakura turned to smile at her husband but saw he wasn’t in the kitchen or the hall. She waddled up the stairs to the mansion’s main balcony where he was staring out on the village and Hokage Monument. She reached around him and kissed his cheek. “Thinking anything special Master?”

Naruto turned around and kissed her, rubbing her stomach. “Oh, just thinking of our kids.”

“We’ll be great parents.” Sakura said. Naruto scratched something into his notebook. “I mean, we already ARE!”

“Mommy, Daddy!” Two children, a boy and girl with pink hair and blue eyes with two whisker marks on each cheek, jumped onto Naruto and Sakura. “Let’s play, let’s play!” Naruto laughed and took the twins by the hand led them downstairs.

Sakura picked up Naruto’s journal. “Hmm, rather stream of consciousness journal. Oh well.”

Sakura is pregnant with Naruto’s child

Sakura and Naruto have two children already

No one but Naruto can connect the amulet and the book, and No one but Naruto can perceive this entry.

Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)