More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VLADVLAD666 VLADVLAD666

Can Three City Girls Take a High Priced Lawyer Down

With Time to Plan, is Sweet!

Bobbie the eldest sister at 22, and middle sister Laurie at 20, were at the doors of Juvenile Hall to pick up Lynn the day she was released when she turned 18!

Lynn had been planning her since the day she got Railroaded. Her sisters had been helping by slowly keeping track of Deena Nichols. The redheaded Lawyer had make herself a reputation for being a Barracuda if she thought she had an edge over her competition. She brought the firm big bucks and she quickly learned, especially with Male competitors, showing a little cleavage and some leg they were easy to convince that she was some air-headed bimbo and then when they got to court unprepared she'd nail them. She'd also learned that showing off her curves sometimes made her opposition not even recognize her as the tough lawyer, visiting a local club/bar in the short tight skirt and white blouse with three buttons undone and some of the black lace if her bra on display, she was taken as a secretary, looking to get laid! She had her opponent and his client sit at the bar near her, look right at her and not recognize her, but keep talking about where they were going to hide assets to prevent them from being seized by her client who was suing her opponents client for defrauding his Company.

When they stood before the Judge, the opposing Counsel and Client swore that they could never pay the settlement because his Company's assets were too limited.

When Deena Nichols cross examined she asked them I they were sure all assets had been accounted for? The opposing Counsel and his client acted indignant as they swore everything was accounted for. So, when Deena proceeded to produce a list of accounts along with the list of shell companies they'd set up and the date the Shell Companies were set up and exactly how much money had been transferred into the them and the dates of those Transfers. The judge looked like he was ready to shoot laser Beams from his eyes as her looked at the opposing counsel and asked him about his knowledge of this attempt to hide assets from the court, to protect his license he swore he knew nothing about it, which made his client pronounce that it was his idea to set up the shell companies to transfer the money too and he was paid too set them up.

That won Deena the case and huge fee and a lot of points with her superiors, everyone was wondering how'd she gotten the information on the devious dealings behind the case!

Lynn had been informed of what happened by her sister, Laurie who had heard form one of the paralegals she'd befriended at Deena's firm. She's also learned that Deena was a royal bitch to everyone she considered to be 'beneath her' including all support staff, secretaries, para-legals and Interns. All of whom the hot shot lawyer could at will, because they are all thought of as disposable.

Laurie made it a point to keep up with Deena's cases and until she she learned that she's just been give one that had stumped many of the firms other top lawyers, if Deena could win this one she was a shoe in for an upcoming Partnership!

The case involved a Corporate Client of the firm who was suspected of having Mob connections, and laundering money for a Business that might be controlled by the local Mob Boss. The problem was that when the alleged Mobster had appeared in court, he denied any connection with the company in question or the Corporation accused of laundering the money, and swore he no knowledge off any money laundering going on involving any business interests he was involved. His high priced lawyers also demanded that his client stop being harassed because of allegations made against him in the past. Pointing out that the law said 'Innocent until proven guilty', his client had been arrested over the years for everything racketeering to and back, but had never convicted of any crime. He demanded that either proof be shown in court of they stop harassing his client! The judge agreed and while doubted the mans innocents, since witnesses had disappeared, testimony was withdrawn, a few day after the trial ended, the witness bought a new car and moved to new house.

This, Lynn announced would be the first phase of her ! Getting Laurie's para-legal friend to leave a note on Deena's desk was easy. The girl would have done anything to see the arrogant redhead brought down a few pegs. So she delivered the note early so no one saw her on that floor and slipped down the stairs back to the para-legals are where she grabbed a coffee from the machine and went to her desk, anyone noticing the difference between when she got in an then came to her desk, would assume she'd had to wait at the coffee machine.

When Deena came into her office she saw a folded note on her desk, opened it and read,_ "If you want find out how K Mannetti Industries really launders their money. It's through a shell company, that then feeds it through a subsidiary to an employee of your clients who takes bribes from Mannetti. I've got the proof, I want $50,000.00 if my evidence proves solid, I have to be out of the city, when Mannetti's convicted or I'm dead. We can't be seen together, if you want check out my proof, I'll be in the far corner booth, at 'Sugar Momma's' a strip club. They're having a Lesbian's only show, so none of Mannetti's men will showing up, if they do they'll stick out like sore thumbs, make sure you aren't followed. Check out the proof and if you want my evidence, you pay me a week from Friday." It was signed, L._

Deena decided she was bring down a mobster, take down a crooked employee of her client and bust a money laundering scheme, all while saving her client from a multi-million dollar fine for money laundering! She knew $50,000.00 was cheap just for the Public Relations value of of this Coup! She called to request a meeting with the Partners, they have to sign off the $50,000.00 and she'd need a receipt as proof it was authorized and would be paid on demand.

She had her meeting with the Partners, and laid out her plan of attack. The $50,000.00 was approved, and the receipt was handed over along with reminders of how dangerous this could be, but Deena was sure of herself and come Friday she work for home early, she'd already done some checking on the Internet and learned the location of 'Sugar Momma's', as well as checked out all the pictures and reviews and everything she could fine on the Clubs 'Lesbian Only' nights. That lead her to pictures of those evenings so Deena was able to look at clothes, make-up and exactly how she should look and dress to fit in. She learned that she didn't want to go in there looking to feminine, unless she wanted to be hit own by a few hundred Lesbian Dom'. So she ended up tucking her long hair up under a short red wig, and dressing a short, very tight bustier that made her large boobs loom enormous and pair of black leather look leggings that screamed 'Dom Bitch' finished off with a pair of black leather, high heeled boots with stiletto heels and gold chains! Donna looked in the mirror and smiled, without the smile she looked like a bitch who'd take a whip to a girlfriend who was disobedient. Perfect look for tonights events. She called for an Uber, turned on her TV and some lights, then she slipped out of her Condo, headed to the basement and slipped out a service door and walked down an alley to the street on the opposite side of the block from her building and a few minutes later her Uber picked her up outside a Coffee Shop. The female driver looked at her strangely when she gave her the address she wanted to be dropped at, but dressed like a Dom, the girl didn't question it. But the Uber driver also parked near both the firm and Deena's condo, taking photo's with a telephoto lens. Now, her camera was tucked away, but her dash cam was turned around and focused on the back seat passenger.

When she arrived at 'Sugar Momma's' the place was in an Industrial Site that had been closed for years. It had no windows and looked like a world world two blockhouse of huge proportions! But, as Donna strutted towards the door she was unaware that her Uber had pulled into a parking spot in the lot and was currently focusing a telephone lens at her as she strutted to the door, and found she had to go through a metal detector and be checked for weapons before entering. Luckily the huge Bouncers just stood by and a couple of the Bartender/Waitress/Strippers handled the pat downs, and she was in. She checked her watched and it was 1 minute after seven. So she made her way through the rapidly filling bar, noticing that one wall was lined with booths. So she made her way to the last booth and gat a beer at the bar before she slipped into the bitch black booths the small light build in each booth having been unscrewed in this one. When Deena took her seat, a feminine voice said, "Glad you made it; got proof of the money?"

Meanwhile in the Uber, the driver, who was Lynn's eldest sister was revising the pictures to make sure she got everything they wanted. The arrogant lawyers transformation to 'Dom Bitch' , the same bitch strutting into a Strip Club next to a sign that said, "Ladies Night - Lesbians Only."

Deena slid the receipt across the table and a hand with ugly nail polish pulled it over and a tiny LED lit up to allow her to read it and it a manila folder was slid back to Deena. The folder contained accounting forms, copies of bank funds transfers, as well as Pictures of Mannetti, going into various buildings in the city as well as a coffee shop not far from her clients Offices. Also included were some shots of her Clients going into the same Coffee Shop, and the time stamps were incurably close together. The more Deena looked over the file the more was convinced that this was the real deal! She asked about the connection linking the employee that was on Mannetti's payroll, and the reply was that pictured would handed over when she saw the money, as well as her sworn statement that she was worked on the 'special' set of books Mannetti maintained to keep track of the transactions that he tell the IRS & and the Attorney General about. Payoffs to Politicians, Law Enforcement as well as money from Protection Rackets, and the Odd Contract Hit. Thats why she wasn't including it in the folder now, if the Lawyer got sloppy, she'd get dead! 'L' told Deena to wait a half hour when the place was busy was before she left, making it harder for anyone watching the place to spot her.

The slender girl in the tight jeans, tank and leather jacket slipped from the Booth, took the folder, under her jacket and slipped away, out of the club into the night.

Laurie had to laugh at how easily she'd sucked the allegedly smart Lawyer into this 'cloak and dagger' scenario and convinced her that this file was actual proof. The majority of the photo's in it were made in Photoshop and then Photocopied, to make them look legit!

Three days later, Deena received a call at her desk. The caller obviously female asked if her evidence was legit and if she was interested in having it for her case. After having reported to her superiors the evidence she'd seen, and the fact that it all seemed legit; she'd been given instructions to be careful but do the deal the mysterious girl. Since it was a girl who a bit smaller than Deena the Lawyer felt she could handle any problems the bitch tried to cause her.

The girl told her if she wanted to buy the evidence they'd have to meet at a roadhouse on the outskirts of the city, so once she was paid she could get out of the city before Mannetti got busted and his people went hunting for the only person who had access to all this evidence. Deena was given the address and name of the place and told the meeting would be Friday night at 10 Pm, so the place would be packed and if any of Mannetti's men showed up, they'd stick out like sore thumbs and probably start a fight, which would allow them to get out unnoticed. She also informed Deena that the place was a biker bar, so she should dress the part, and meet her on the left side of the bar, all the way in the back. She'd a 'private booth' where she'd be waiting for her, it was also near an unmarked 'emergency exit', so they wouldn't have any of Mannetti's men coming in that way.

Does Deena Fool Biker Babes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)