More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

Witches Bitch

"I am sure my friends at the coven would love to meet you and have far more twisted imaginations than I do. I bet they would love a new naked manservant to tend to them, use as cheap entertainment or whatever other use they can get out of you. I think you will be quite the feather in my cap as their new , actually. Just be careful - I mean you know I'll will but my sisters tend to punish the help if they are displeased with the service and I can't be held responsible for just how cruel and humiliating those punishments can be. You will report to the address I am about to send you as a matter of urgency. I would not recommend! being ready!"

James could scarcely believe what he was reading. It seemed the crazy bitch reallyu did think she was a witch. Either that or she thought he would go along with some kind of sick roleplay that involved him being submissive to and humiliated by Rebecca and her friends.

The address came through in a text. To James's great surprise, he felt a strange and overpowering urge to get there as quickly as possible.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)