More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

But where do we begin our story?

Witcher School of the Wolf's Fortress of Kaer Morhen

Artur had spent a great deal of coin to get Kaer Morhen Repaired, Rebuilt and Upgraded. And despite being Redanian Royalty had Retired from Ruling instead letting his Little Brother Take Other, and in return Artur would be given Control of Kaedwen, he alternated between Kaer Morhen and Ard Carraigh Annually, spent Two Seasons Each at the respective Fortresses, each Season Spent their alternated every Year. And as he finally Rode through the new Gatehouse he found that the Repairs were just about complete. He saw they had replaced the Stone Walls With the Finest Granite available, the Gates were no longer made from cast Iron but from Meteorite Steel that had been Magically Enhanced, the Roof had been Fixed with perfect Materials, the Doors were all reinforced with Wood and Iron.

Outposts like the Bastion, the old Signal Tower, and the Ruined Watch Tower had likewise been Upgraded and Repaired. Now the Bastion had become a sort of Advanced Forward Base. He had Made it into a Base for His Armies Generals, as well as a Supply and Logistics Outpost, the Kaedweni Army under his command had been bolstered by the Skellige Fleet, and his Redanian Troops, but he made his Forces act as Support and Reserves for the Main Kaedwen Forces. He wanted a Loyal Native , not some Disgruntled Army full of Malcontents and Lazy Fucks. He used his Relationship with his Brother to Get regular shipments of Seeds for Crops which would be grown and harvested just outside of the Newly Built Granite Walls protecting the Bastion.

Despite the Neutral Status Witchers Adopted, they were basically a dead race, and Artur would sooner Fuck a Little boy than See that in his lifetime. This showed how much he wanted to keep their race alive and going, after all he had adjusted the Laws in Redania so that those who committed such a Disgusting, Perverted and Unforgivable Offense would be executed. He had also ordered the construction of a Small Holdfast Near the Signal Tower, while he had Built a slightly larger one Near the Ruined Watchtower.

He wanted to make the Valley a Economic Hub that would allow his Brothers of the Wolf to Thrive and continue. After he heard about Vesemir, Artur took it upon himself to make the Fortress A Place worthy of a Witcher School, he owed the old man that much at least.

But more to the point as he rode in he found Zoltan in a heated Conversation with some Guy, looked to be From Kovir or Aedirn, probably the former.

''Alriht Who stated this Row?''

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)