More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Witch Girl

Becky groaned, cursing her fathers insistence on always setting her alarm clock so early in the morning. She didn’t even bother opening her eyes while she groggily patted her bedside dresser to shut off the bothersome clock, not being in the place she remembered it being. Her annoyance increased, she really really didn’t want to be to open her eyes or get up. Finally she managed to snag the leg of the alarm clock, and blindly fondled the device which increased the warbling mechanical moans that it let out intermittently. Pushing down the head atop the device to snap the snooze button and shut it off, she was unsuccessful. The damn thing refused to shut up, the moaning turned to incoherent screaming and cries for help. The tinny mechanical noise echoed in her eyes to maximum irritation, Becky growled and raised her fist up high. CRLLSSSH! Was the final sound uttered as she once more smashed another alarm clock into spare parts and pieces, the sounds dying down as she snuggled back into her sheets.

Unfortunately the now defunct alarm clock had done its job, she was now in a state of restlessness and being half awake. She sighed, not having the motivation or energy to even move besides stare at the ceiling. Becky was most definitely not a morning person, many people had learned that the hard way.

She debated even going into school, did she even have to? Technically she didn’t have to do anything really, but her father would be disappointed. She weighed her options internally as she heard the jingling sounds that accompanied her step sister's entrance into her room, and then the heavy weight that fell upon her bed.

“Bitch...ugh, go bother dad” Becky moaned, trying to push her sister's weight off her body to no avail. Bitch however didn’t care, or didn’t understand her as she straddled her sister's chest. Leaning her head down to meet her face and dragging a long dark tongue along Becky’s cheek, her ass raised high above her head and tail wagging excitedly.

“Yeeuuk!..Dammit Bitch!” Becky whined, now fully awake and her face drenched in doggie drool. She tossed the covers from her body, catching Bitch’s attention as she used her sheets to wipe the drool from her face.

Bitch’s ears and muzzle perked up, noticing that like every morning Becky had slept in the nude. While Becky was preoccupied with cleaning off her face, Bitch was more interested in the glistening slit in between her legs. Her nose sniffed out the scent of Becky’s ever present arousal, Bitch grinned while panting heavily. Her long dark tongue hanging out and dripping warm saliva, without any warning or sound Bitch lowered her head and shoved her muzzle inbetween her sisters legs.

“Wha! Woah...Oh shit!...fuck!!..fine...whatever...just...Ugh, keep doing that” Becky moaned, feeling her step sisters experienced and dexterous tongue eagerly lapping at her inner folds, drinking down the fluids of her always needy pussy. Honestly it was a relief, Becky was never not horny in the morning. She didn’t know how it was for other women, but Becky was just always raring and ready to go at a moment's notice. Her former doctor said she had acute hypersexuality disorder, that they could cure it with treatment. But none of that sounded like fun, she didn’t see anything wrong with being a bit more sensitive to pleasure, and long multiple orgasms were fantastic. She couldn’t see herself giving that up at all, it was a good thing she was able to get a second opinion from a new doctor anyway. Her old one was such a stiff, “heh” she mumbled drowsily at the pun. Her brain became more clouded with the overwhelming pleasure of her step-sister's ministrations. “Mmm, good girl Bitch” She moaned, ruffling her hair and using her ponytail as leverage to push her muzzle in deeper.

Bitch said nothing, the only noises were the moist slurping from her impromptu cunninglingus session. For her it was a rare treat, one that she was always happy to dine on.

Becky panted alongside Bitch, fondling her own large pale orbs. Enjoying the sight of her stepsisters, six pleasantly full looking tits flattened out onto her mattress, their reddish brown orbs bouncing along with her momentum. Petting her floppy ears, as she peaked closer and closer to her eventual climax. She didn't even hear the heavy footsteps of her father coming down the hall and knocking on her open door, letting himself in.

Her father took in the sight of his heavily modified step-daughter waving her ass directly into his face, winking anus and watering pussy on direct display right above his steaming coffee cup and smiled lightly. Taking a sip of his coffee, and gently addressing his older daughter.

“It’s nice to see you two getting along, when you’re done playing with Bitch don't forget to take her outside to do her business” he stated, ignoring the high pitched moaning Becky was making as she started to approach an particularly intense orgasm.

“OHhh fuck yeah, deeper bitch...yeah, eat me you stupid bitch! Eat me!” Becky screamed, thrashing on the bed and mauling her tits. Her father grinned, nodding his head and walking back down the hallway and leaving them back to their privacy. Her bed rocked and squeaked violently from the of their activities.

……..

Becky’s father had cooked them some breakfast, eggs benedict, ham steak and asparagus. And a fresh bowl of kibble and milk for Bitch. Becky limped forward in a sheer robe, the silk lining barely leaving anything to the imagination and it’s short hem barely covering the swell of her pert tight ass cheeks. Hardly appropriate attire for a father, daughter breakfast. However for Becky, this was normal. She could do as she pleased, and wear what she wanted and her father would never disapprove of course. She was still his sweet little baby girl after all, even if she had far passed her eighteenth birthday. She shuffled to the table, still trying to gain some composure after Bitch’s enthusiastic wake up call...speaking of…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)