More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dkaiser93 Dkaiser93

What does John say next?

Wish you could suck me all day

Without thinking about what the genie said, John said “damn I wish you would suck my cock all day baby.” Suddenly the genie got wide eyed about the wish, got up and moved to John who was on his bed. She pushed him down and started to strip his boxers off, and in one swoop, started sucking him off with all the expertise of anyone of this earth.

John sat there stunned, and in heaven. He has never kissed a woman in his life, and now he has this absolute sex goddess giving him the best blowjob anyone could ask for. Her mouth moved like magic, pulsating and vibrating, sending waves of pleasure throughout his body. Weakly John looked down at her and said “damn you really are a sex goddess”, and all the genie could do was look up at him with her eyes and give a look of well yea. Suddenly, John’s cock erupted and shot his first load down her throat, sending her into an orgasmic bliss as she swallowed every drop of his virgin cum.

Through his post orgasmic haze, John notice that despite cumming a huge quantity, the genie was still sucking on him. He also notice that his cock was still rock hard as it was when she started. After fully coming down from his high, John looked at her as said “you know you can stop, I already came and you showed your skills”, but the genie couldn’t. She looked at him again and gave a look of I can’t, then she used her magic to use speak to him in his mind. She then stated “I can not stop sucking your cock master, you have wished for me to suck it all day, so my lips are bound to your cock until the next morning.” “Wait I didn’t make a wish, I just made a remark, you mean even if I make off hand remarks starting with I wish you still have to grant them?” “Yes master”, genie reaponded,”no matter the intent, if you say I wish I must obey it” she says as she continues to expertly suck off his rock hard cock. “Well then I wish for you to stop” John says quickly has he feels his next orgasm building up. “Master I cant, I can only do one wish a day, and since this wish will last till next morning, I cannot stop” she says surprisingly calmly. John starts to worry and wonder how’s hes gonna last till the next morning, when genie does reassure him. “It is okay master, I’m use to this, this isn’t the first time I’ve been stuck on a cock, and don’t worry I still have enough magic to make this experience enjoyable and non painful,” she says as she gives him a look of pure lust and somehow also comfort.

With nothing else he can do, John decides he might as well get his money’s worth then.

What does John decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)