More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Guromancer Guromancer

What's next?

Wimpy

Wimpy is an 18 year old boy, and an 18 year old girl just a day younger than him has been his babysitter for years and now is given parental custody of him for the rest of his life, as he's orphaned after a car crash that leaves his babysitter/godmother a fortune.

Amber is his babysitter turned godmother, and Izzy is a girl he crushes on in class.

Izzy and Amber are both angry with him, they're going to spank him long and hard as soon as they snap. Several other cools might be cheerful and cruel, spanking him as they smile, or being talked into picking on him and laughing at him if everyone else does, but these 2 girls are going to be viciously mean to him. Both are usually very sweet and don't want to hurt or humiliate anyone, even- maybe especially- Wimpy.

He has been spanked before, and faced several other embarrassments, but this was going to be the most painful and humiliating spanking of his life.

These 2 girls keep hearing how Wimpy misbehaves. They get angrier and angrier at the problems he causes, and eventually he does something bad so they snap, and they glare at him wide eyed and meanly as they continue to spank him. They're so mad that there's no aftercare, just scolding and silence, though cheerful witnesses are possible.

Why do they spank him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)