More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lilyflier Lilyflier

Saw who?

Wilson, a curvey volleyball

You don't know how it happened, or why, but there she was. Always so beautiful, even after the crash..."WILSON!!" You shout at the top of your lungs, running towards the volleyball.

Her little red face staring back at you with her usual elusive expression, behind which you knew a thousand emotions hid. The smooth white surface turning you on immediately as you got closer...you could hear her sounds of deflation already, the gasps only she could produce. "Oh Wilson, I don't know what I'd do without-"

She put a stick to her mouth, silence. There would be time enough for that later, after a dance or two...

You snap out of your thoughts immediately when you hear a sound down the beach. You'd been playing with a seashell (you) and a rock, (Wilson) as you were honestly unsure what to do next and knew your chances of survival were slim to none. You had decided that you miaswell spend your last moments following the only passion you'd ever really known, action figures. Sure, you knew a thing or two about running the ship, but you had no attachment to the position beyond the thin green wads you were given for the labor.

As popular though the genre of crashing on some remote island and having to survive might be, one movie had come to mind as you sat down to look at the sea...Castaway.

You wish above all else that you had a volleyball right now. Just some inanimate companion who wouldn't bother you with the absurdities of survival so you could sit on the beach and let some wild creature eat you. Why weren't you interested in survival? Well, to be honest you might be, if not for just how remote you knew this part of the ocean to be. You knew it'd be weeks before they started searching, and you also knew you were tired of the repetition of life...it made no sense and you were ready to die. Nothing was waiting for you back home, even if you did survive and got lucky enough to have your story turn into some popular novel or film. So what? Your life would go back to normal eventually and you would be stuck in the same meaningless form of existence you were at before you crashed. Maybe this was, if he did exist, God's way of granting your wish! Letting you die in some shipwreck in the middle of nowhere, where you might pass on in peace. Ah but it couldn't be so easy, could it? You had to survive! You had to live and die some gruesome , maybe by starvation or bull's tusk instead of getting a board shoved up your ribcage and having it end immediately.

You hadn't given much to the world, so you supposed that was fair in a way. Payback for being as lazy as you were. You sighed...

There it was again. A curious noise, like a chipmunk crying for freedom...you had a chipmunk back home, once. Probably the closest friend you ever had, always giving you a caring look, if not having the mind to comprehend why you needed it.

Argh..enough depression, you had a chipmunk or something to save. You made your way up the beach, the squeaks giving way shortly to a more human sound. Sobbing...and smoke! You walked faster, soon having the scene in sight...a bunch of artificial materials laid out around a campfire, one lonely woman sitting amongst them.

Another one cursed to the island? God, you are a cruel deity...

You imagined what her face might look like behind the hair covering it. Tears rolling down her cheeks by how loud she's sobbing, no doubt, but how was it shaped? What was she like? She wore torn clothing but enough layers to cover all important parts, and a tourist-y hat. Strange, you didn't recognize it..infact the closer you got the more sure you were that she wasn't on your boat when it crashed. Maybe a stowaway? How'd she make it up the beach so fast, then? Let alone the fire...

You walked a few steps closer, the sounds of sand moving getting her to raise her head, slowly.

"Who are you?" she asked, grabbing a sharpened stick next to her and getting up.

"Whoa! Hey!" you raised your hands in surrender as you spoke, "I just came out of that crash. Unlucky enough to survive it, you might say. My name's John, what's yours?"

She pointed her spear at your chest and walked closer as she spoke, which got you to back up. "What do you mean you just got out of the crash? It's been a week since we crashed!! You're lying, aren't you? Lying like the others..."

You started backing up faster, "I'm not sure what you mean, look, I can take you back to the crash if you don't believe me. It's back this way..."

"Liar!" She shouted, and the fire lit up her face for a moment, reflecting the liquid particals. She did indeed have tears streaming down her face, but it was a beautiful face...even if it was wrinkled into a glare. "The crash is in there!" She pointed into the jungle with her makeshift spear.

"I don't know about you but last time I checked, the Lucky Ducky wasn't able to..er..fly. Are you by chance..."

"Crazy?" She breathed, hair flying in her face, "Probably, but not enough to make me misremember the plane's name!"

"Wait..." You raised your hands for a moment to emphasize the fact that you were in no condition to even try to hurt her, then lowered them to gesture as you spoke. "You came in on a plane?"

"You..." she lowered her spear slightly, "What do you mean I came in on a plane? Of course I came in on a plane! A tourist plane, Cessna something or another...we flew into the trees. Most of the people were dead in an instant, a few tried to climb down and fell...me and one other lived for a few days, then she was killed. Now I'm the only one..you weren't even on the plane! What are you doing here??"

"Killed? Listen, I crashed on a ship..a Schooner. I can show you the crash...you..came in on a plane? A week ago?"

She nodded.

"What was your friend killed by?" you asked.

"You mean who--and I don't know his name. Long black hair, in a dark suit, red tie, I don't know. He had a gun...nearly got me too. There were others, I hid, they didn't find me."

"He had a gun?! In a suit on some deserted island?" You were starting to think she was crazy again.

She shook her head, "I don't understand it either, but I swear I'm telling you the truth!"

You gave her a hard stare.

"What?! I don't know how it makes sense either! Look, I'm gonna go hunt for food, do you want to come with me or not?"

"What, so you trust me now?" You're not sure you trust her.

"I don't know...but I don't care anymore either. If you're gonna kill me, I don't see why that'd be so bad at this point. Plus, if you're part of that guy's group, you'd have just shot me if you wanted me dead."


Sorry to all expecting me to write a whole branch of erotic fanfiction for a volleyball, I don't have the skills necessary to make that happen. Couldn't resist making a comedic entrance though, hope you liked it anyway!

Do you follow her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)