More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Who?

Willy Studston

The giant billboard erected outside of the city was dominated by Willy Studston, former porn star and the main attraction of the current rendition of the Traveling Fuck Fair. Ladies who drove by it, all sighed as they thought what it would be like to be with Willy. A few even took off their panties and tossed them at the Billboard. Willy should know since it was his job to pick up all those panties when he wasn’t busy packing it into someone in the center ring!

It was Friday and tonight was the opening at six PM. Three more pairs of panties and Willy would be done when the car came to a screeching halt behind him. Willy didn’t have to turn and look. He knew exactly who the driver was “Office Blackwood, pleasant day so far isn’t it?”

“I thought we agreed it was Sally?”

“I was under the impression that Sally was going to meet me here after her shift Officer!”

“Sorry Willy but there was an emergency and I just got off duty fifteen minutes ago!”

“So you’re on your way home Officer?”

“Unless you still want to show me around the fair Willy!” Coming up behind him wrapping her arm around will’s waist. , her left hand dropping to the front of Willy’s pants “Or can we get right to what I’ve heard so much about?”

“Is this what they mean by Police brutality?” Flinching when one of Sally’s fingernails makes contact with Willy’s hardening cock in his pants. Willy was going commando this morning and Sally was kind of shocked by it.

“I’m afraid there’s a bylaw in this town that prohibits men from going commando on days containing the word day in them!” Sally smirked as she felt around inside Willy’s pants “I’m afraid I’m going have to ask you to drop your pants so I can verify that you’re breaking the bylaw!”

“But officer if I drop my pants won’t I be breaking the indecent exposure law?”

Don’t you worry about that!” Smirking even more “I’ll be the judge if it’s indecent or not!” Moving to turn Willy around “Now drop those pants or be charged with resisting orders of a deputized Police officer!”

Willy spins, unties his pants drawstrings and lets his pants drop. Sally eyes widen as they traverse the famous length of Willy’s ten inch cock “Oh my god the only thing indecent about that is its not inside me right now!

“Well Officer Blackwood I always do my best to obey what a police officer tells me to do!”

Police Brutality But I Loved It

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)