More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gameguru777 gameguru777

What is your choice?

Willingly become her sweet submissive pet

You continue to stare into her bright green eyes, dazzled by her beauty. Your will to resist begins to fade, you don't want to fight her. "I'll... I'll be your pet." You manage to say. Immediately her coils moved in a wonderful way, seeming to massage every part of your body. "Good boy..." she said as she started to move with you. Into her room, finely decorated with a the largest bed you have seen. It seemed very comfortable. She lays you down onto it, the wonderful material feels amazing against your skin... wait... your skin?

Looking down, when she was 'massaging' you, she was removing your clothes, now you lay naked in front of her with only a collar on. She looks down at you, seeing you fully for the first time. You were fairly well endowed for a human, but would you be enough for her, she seemed intent to find out. Laying down next to you she nuzzles your cheek lightly. "Good boy... you made the right decision... my name is Mela, but you will refer to me as Mistress. Now... next you will enjoy... I will make you mine... and only mine." she said possessively. She grinned now, watching you squirm slightly at the thought. It was very exciting. Licking her fangs one hand wandered down to her womanhood. "But first... I should see if you are worth this effort..." she said "Pet... prove to me that you can pleasure me..." she said.

How do you prove that you want to make her happy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)