More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sinerinal sinerinal

Who are you?

William Thorne, a 24 year-old thief

William had been left in an orphanage at 2 months old. There he was abused for 12 years, and ran away repeatedly, and brought back each time. Finally, he was able to truly escape, and spent the second half of his life stealing to keep a gang from killing Adaline, a girl he met at the orphanage and who escaped with him. She was three days away from turning 19 when the gang went back on their deal and killed her. William attacked them, but was badly beaten. He escaped to the local catgirl transformation center by accident, and police arrested the gang.

He then spent a month in the hospital, where he explained his life's story to police officers. He was put on trial, but was found innocent on the condition that he provide testimony against the gang members, become a full member of society within 3 months, and never break a major law again, or he would serve a full sentence for all the crimes he had committed over the years. There were, however some benefits. He was provided with a monthly stipend and full documentation. Despite this, he couldn't shake the overwhelming pain and guilt he felt about his life, especially about Adaline's . He looked into the place he stumbled into, and discovered that it was a catgirl transformation center. He decided that in order to be free from his past, and to thank the people who had saved him, he would become a catgirl. His parole officer agreed with his reasons and encouraged this choice.

He arrives at The Center

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)