More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sinerinal sinerinal

He arrives at The Center

He arrives

William walked to the center, considering what he was about to do. He stopped at The Center's doorstep and looked at the building. It was built to look like a Victorian Era manor, with soaring towers and wide windows. He took a breath and stepped in. He sees a thin, blonde-haired catgirl and a curvier, auburn-haired catgirl sitting together, as well as an over-sexualized blonde catgirl talking with a tall man. He walked to the receptionist at the desk, a "sexy secretary" type with brown hair and a flirty look in her eye.

"Hello, how can I help you?" she asks.

"I would like to become a catgirl please" he responds.

She asks for his papers, and he presents them.

"Please be seated, an assistant will be out shortly to begin your transformation. I promise you won't regret your choice." she says.

He sits down, and the thing blonde he saw earlier scoots over to talk to him.

"Hi! I'm Emelia! are you here to become a catgirl, or to adopt one?" she asks, rubbing up against him.

He explains that, for reasons that he would rather not talk about, he had decided to become a catgirl. She responds enthusiastically, encouraging him and assuring him that he wouldn't regret it, and that she never had.

The receptionist calls for William, and he approaches the desk again. A pink-haired catgirl with a ponytail and an outfit that looked like a pink and white cheerleading uniform walks out of a door farther into The Center. She introduced herself as Sera and leads you into a room that looks like a therapist's consultation room.

She explains the first step

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)