More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Will you...

Will you be a good little girl and follow your friend's orders?

The music is pleasant, not too loud but not too quiet. The remaining girls follow you to the bar. The couple from the entrance is in front of you. They order and get a smoking strange red drink poured directly from an unmarked glass bottle. The barmaid greets you with a warm yet very fanged smile.

"What will you girls have?" She asks.

Pushed by curiosity - yes you are indeed very curious - you order the same as the couple.

"I'm sorry girls, I'm all out of our signature drink: the RedV, but if you swing by later I'm sure I'll have been restocked."

You know for a fact that she's lying to your face as you saw her put the half empty bottle in a fridge but you also know for a fact that it's never a good idea to argue with the one pouring the drinks. You order four Appletinies. The Barmaid sets you up. She stares at the tiara and the stupid badge claiming: "Fuck me, before itยดs too late!", Mary you to wear.

"There you go girls," she says, "love the outfit, I wouldn't mind taking you on that offer."

The voracious look of the Barmaid makes you uncomfortable. You smile and walk away.

Still no signs of either Mary or Susan, with your four friends you seat on red leather couches in a corner. After a few minutes of uninteresting chit chat, Bree and Ally enter in a heated argument about work. As it doesn't concern you anymore you start browsing around. Janet seems to have her eye on a tall man standing still in the middle of the dancing crowd. She seems completely subjugated by the figure. You'd had never thought your friend would be less than totally faithful to her husband, but after twenty years of marriage what trouble could come from a little browsing. The drink is actually pretty strong and halfway through it you feel your head seriously spinning. The dance floor is really crowded. The tall man starts walking in your direction. A waitress intercepts him and tells him something that makes him walk away. Strange...

A few couches away, to your left, the little couple in black and white is flanking two girls. The man is talking to one of them but the woman is avidly kissing the other one's neck while digging in her pants. Wow, that's hot...

"You have to get out of here!"

You jump and turn around. A scrawny looking man has approached you from behind. Lost in your thoughts you didn't notice him.

"You are in grave danger," he continues.

"What?"

"You and your friends will be introduced to the owner of this place tonight and you don't want that."

"Why?" You ask "and by the way, who are you?"

"Who I am is irrelevant and the mistress of this place is an ancient Nosferatu, a vampire. You are to become permanent guests at the Coffin Club and her little fuck toys. If you value your life you have to get out of here, right now."

You're about to laugh when once again your look falls on the couple from before. The woman has moved to the other girl and she's kissing her neck too. The man is on his knees in front of the girl, face buried between her legs. The girl who was being kissed by the woman is now bending over the table, absolutely still. The blank look she gives you creeps the hell out of you. Vampires... Could it be?

You turn around but the man is not here anymore. He is being taken away by a bouncer.

Will you...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)