More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperP13 ReaperP13

To the Botanical Gardens

Will it work on Ivy?

Entering the gardens Harley looks around, the place is overgrown with various flora, quite beautiful, which is to be expected. Walking around she looks at all the pretty plants, but unlike she used to, she does not stop, she is here for a reason. Finally she finds Ivy, facing the other direction working on plants. Harley drinks her in, her ass looks fantastic as usual, especially in the red underwear that is basically a thong, green and just, the perfect size, she cannot see her tits from behind though, so she speaks up.

"Hello Red, I have a surprise for you that I think you might like."

Ivy turns around to greet Harley, and freezes once she does. Harley had already taken out her new dick, and she is shocked by its existence, and size. The two had used strap-ons before, but this, this is clearly the real deal, remarkable. But, how?

"What happened? How did you get... that?

"You mean my dick? Some god was bored or summin. So, wanna try it out?" Harley wags the dick to entice Ivy. But Ivy is currently more focused on finding out what happened. Stepping closer she goes to speak, but pauses to look down at Harley's cock and licks her lips before looking back to Harely.

"Well, yes, but. What do you mean a god? He just gave you one?" Her breathing is getting heavier, Harley's pheromones are affecting her.

"Yeah, he said he was bored and thought I was a fun choice to be given this magic dick. But enough questions Red, I wanna try it out on you."

"Magic? Wha." Stopping mid-sentence she finds herself staring at the dick again. It is just so, hot, perfect. She really does want it, but also wants to make sure it is safe. But while she is distracted Harley approaches her, Ivy just watching the cock bob as she does so, not realizing why it is until it is too late. Harley is kissing her and she can no longer bring herself to care about why. That can wait, she needs that dick, now. She reaches down and shoves her underwear down. Harley wastes no time in entering her. Her mind is gone for a moment, the pleasure is much more than expected. This must be the magic part. Harley is whispering in her ear, but she barely registers it.

"It seems you like it as much as me, I think we should see how much fun we can have with this. I am thinking lots and lots of sex and fun and plenty of orgasms." Harley thinks to herself that by the end of it, Ivy will be her pet. One she loves and adores, but does whatever she asks and is addicted to her cock. Then she can use Ivy's flora knowledge to enhance her dick's pheromones, but that is later, for now, she is gonna have some fun. She walks Ivy back to the workbench from earlier, and lifts her up slightly, Ivy offers no resistance, her head is buried in Harley's shoulder moaning constantly.

Ivy is vaguely aware of being moved and can tell she is now sitting on something, she is slowly coming back to herself, already addicted to the cock, but she doesn't know it. Being the first to experience it the potency is magnified, but it is going back down to normal levels. So instead of mind breaking just from being inside of her, it is simply incredible. She tries to speak. "Holy shit Harls, this. This is." She cannot hold back a moan. "Oh fuck, don't stop. So good." Already she is cumming, she is not sure if this is the first time or not, she could have before, probably did. "Hard to talk. Think. So good."

"Just you wait Red. This will change your life." It is incredible for Harley too, but she is more able to be aware of things, makes sense, she somehow just knows it is so she can decide what her semen will do. Just like she knows the subsequent women won't be as affected, the dick itself won't be enough to alter them. "You won't be able to get enough of it. You will be my little cockslave."

Ivy has never been a submissive person, but, she is not mad at the thought of her being a cockslave. But. Wait. What? That isn't. "Cockslave? No, I. Oh fuck. I." Suddenly she feels a liquid, and she cums again as Harley empties her first load inside of her. This orgasm was much more powerful than the previous. Once she is able to speak again she does so. "I. What was I saying?"

That felt great, and was the first of many, she decided to have it improve Ivy's assets a bit, speaking of which, she rips off her bra so she can see those beautiful tits. "You were saying you are gonna love bein my cockslave."

Was she? That doesn't sound. Fuck this feels so good. "Oh. I think. Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. I think I will. Fuck me." Harley had no intention of doing anything else, she keeps going and before long Ivy has 3 more orgasms, the third triggered by Harley's second. Harley can see her breasts growing a bit, and feel her lifting a bit off the bench with what is now just an even more perfect ass. Which gives her an idea. She pulls out of Ivy who moans in protest. "No, don't stop."

"Not to worry Red, just wanna change it up. Make somethin for us to fuck on, I wanna bend you over and fuck your ass."

Her ass? That sounds. Uh. Again she is staring at her cock. It sounds amazing, she uses her powers to get some vines near them, enough so she can bend over them and stick her ass out. "Wait, is. Is it bigger?" Looking down at the rest of her body. "Are my tits bigger? What did you." And the thoughts leave her mind as she feels Harley enter her ass. "Fuuuuuuuck. Fuck my ass Harls. Fuck it hard, Never stop"

Harley smirks, too easy. "As you wish Red." This feels so incredible, her pussy was amazing for sure, hot and tight and wet. Was wonderful to finally feel that for herself, and now her ass. So much tighter, and something about it is hotter. Probably the knowledge that Red was always against anal, but a taste of this cock and she will do anything for more.

Ivy is now barely coherent, having had a couple more orgasms she is having trouble. What was she saying before? "So good, so good. Yes. Fuck my huge ass." Oh yeah, now she remembers. "Fuck your cockslave's ass mistress." Yeah, that was it.

Harley smiles wide as she cums again, continuing to up her addiction and submissive self. She should be a pet by now. As she does so Ivy screams in pleasure, which is suddenly cut off. "Red?" No response. Must have passed out. Whelp. Gonna have to wait for her to wake up.

Harley looks around the Garden as she waits

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)