More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falconz499 falconz499

Which Character will you follow?

Will and Shelby The Plutonic Friends

“The naked mile email just came out.” Shelby remarked to her best friend Will sitting across from her at the small table crammed into a corner of the campus coffee shop they were in. The dark haired boy across from her put down his phone and exhaled slowly.

“You know this is our last chance.” He said looking back across the table at Shelby.

“You go right ahead.” The blonde responded, “I might even show up to watch.”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you.” He replied with a wink.

This kind of casual flirting wasn’t uncommon between the two friends. They had met their freshman. As a result of their shared major they had a ton of classes together and instantly grew close. There had always been an unspoken sexual tension between the two, but as life would have it neither of them had ever been single at the same time so nothing had ever come of it.

“You really not gonna do it?” Will asked.

“Are you really gonna do it?” Came the blondes retort.

“Of course! We’re graduating! You’ve gotta do it at least once before you leave!”

“I just don’t think Derrick would be super comfortable with that.” Will kept his response to himself, but years of friendship relayed is reaction louder than words “What?” Shelby pressed already sure of his answer.

“Nothing.” He said leaning back in his chair, “It’s just pre-Derrick Shelby seemed to have a lot more fun.”

“That’s not true!” Came the defensive response.

“All I’m saying is pre-Derrick Shelby had no problem with a little naked run…”

“Shut up! That was different. We were around friends not the entire student body!”

“Just saying.” Will said with a shrug “Anyways I gotta head to class.”

“I’ll walk out with you.” Shelby said as the two gathered their backs and made pleasant chit chat as the subject of the Naked Mile was forgotten.

They broke off and went their separate ways outside the cafe, Will into the heart of campus and Shelby to her car, both unaware that they were reminiscing on the same memory…

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)