More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by falconz499 falconz499

What’s next?

The Memory

The memory that the were both recalling was from a summer night two years prior. Will and Shelby had gathered to spend the weekend at one of their classmates family lake house with a small group of friends from school. It was a great chance to reconnect after a month away over the long summer, but in reality it was an excuse to party and let loose after being trapped at home with their parents for 4 weeks.

One of their friends had brought with them a game of “Dare Jenga” where every tile had a dare written on it and when you pulled the tile you had to do said dare. Well after a long day of drinking on the lake and even more drinking during the game Shelby pulled the Naked Lap tile from the tower.

Will remembered his disbelief at Shelby’s boldness in standing up from the circle and walking out to the well lit back deck that was very easy to look out onto through the houses large windows. At the time he was in a relationship, but couldn’t help himself as he watched his blonde friend start to strip off on the back deck.

Shelby had always been on the curvier side but that wasn’t a bad thing in Will’s eyes. Her long curly blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and halfway down her back. He managed to catch a glimpse of her voluptuous ass jiggling as she jogged off the deck and into the night. He remembered be very disappointed that she kept her large breasts covered with her arm as she returned to the deck to get dressed.

He had to admit that the night had had an effect on him and how he viewed his friend sexually. He had always acknowledged that she was attractive, but this was the first time he’d ever felt himself being attracted to her. It was part of his secret motive for trying to talk Shelby into participating in the Naked Mile so that he could see the full package once again.

Shelby had similar memories of that night. She remembered being incredibly nervous when she first pulled that tile, but had in a split second decision decided to turn it into an opportunity. She had been attracted to Will since the minute they met, but both still being in relationships she’d never acted on it. This was the first moment that she had been single and around him since they met and she wanted to make an impression. She had made sure that he, and by extension the rest of the room had gotten a great view of her ass. She had originally intended to expose her front as well when she returned to get redressed, but the cool night air washing over her entirely naked body had sobered her up to the situation resulting in her using her hands and arms to cover as much as possible when she returned to the deck.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)