More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by falconz499 falconz499

What’s next?

Shelby talks with Derrick

Shelby parked her car in the parking lot of her boyfriend Derrick’s apartment complex. As she made her way through the parking lot she shared a polite smile with a red headed girl walking in the other direction.

She and Derrick had been dating since the beginning of the school year and in her mind things had been going fairly well. Derrick had his faults to be sure (he wasn’t exactly bright) but on the flip side of things he also had a lot of pros too (Shelby found him with his dark shaggy hair and six pack abs to be very attractive). She thought it was going so well she had decided to make today the day she brought out the subject of what to do with there relationship after she graduated (he was only a junior and therefore had another year left).

“Hey babe where you at?” Shelby yelled into the apartment. She heard a rustling from the direction of Derrick’s bedroom and sure enough her boyfriend appeared in the hallway looking quite disheveled and only wearing his boxers.

“Shelby! What are you doing here?”

“I decided to come over and surprise you. See if you wanted to get dinner.” she looked over her specimen of a boyfriend with concern overriding her more instinctive responses at seeing him there almost naked “Everything ok? The door was unlocked so I let myself in.”

“Oh yeah no I’m fine.” Shelby could sense that something was still off. He continued “and my friend was just here to study for our English lit final next week. He must’ve left the door unlocked when he left.”

“We’re y’all studying in your boxers?” Shelby joked as she walked forward and gave her boyfriend a kiss.

“Ha no.” He laughed. “I was just getting changed into something more comfortable” he returned her kiss passionately, squeezing her ass as he did.

“Oh is that so?” She replied coyly. “Well let me just use the bathroom and maybe I can change into something more comfortable too.”

After her latte Shelby really needed to pee, and she figured it would give her a chance to strip down and really complete the surprising of her boyfriend. Plus she figured that a well relaxed post sex Derrick would be way more interested in having a conversation about there future.

The blonde sat down to pee and by sheer happenstance glanced to her left at the sink counter. There resting perfectly was a long red hair. Shelby wasn’t normally a jealous person but something about her previous interaction with Derrick plus the hair set her on edge.

Shelby opened the door to Derrick’s bedroom strand of hair in her hand. Derrick stood just off his bed. He had discarded his boxers and was now stroking himself hard.

“I thought you we’re getting comfier?” He said slyly clearly not noticing her look of trepidation.

“Who’s hair is this?” She asked as calmly as she could in that moment.

What does Derrick do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)