More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cleo Moonlight Cleo Moonlight

Performers Introduction

Wild'n'Shy

Performer Profile

About me:
Hey!

We are two college gals who share an apartment.

Izzy (the platinum blonde), is a wild girl who you may already know as BoredBeauty.
Cleo (the teal blue haired), is rather shy and somewhat nerdy.

We try to earn some money to pay for college, so if you like our show, please support us.

Age:
Cleo: 20
Izzy: 19

Picture:
The right side of the picture is taken up by a soft, round ass cheek, below which is a shapely thigh. The pale skin is in contrast to the small triangle of black cloth at the tailbone and the small black strap which is tied at the side of the woman's hip. In the middle, a girl sits cross-legged on the carpet, wearing comfortable sweatpants and a loose sweater which is buttoned to just above her breasts, showing a V-shaped, lemon yellow part of her shirt's motif. Her teal hair reaches down to about her breasts and conceals the half of her somewhat freckled face. She has a keyboard with a cord on her knees and peers through large glasses up to the woman in front of her. In the background, a kitchenette with a small counter is visible.

Lush:
available

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)