More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cleo Moonlight Cleo Moonlight

What's next?

Preparations

[If you enter the room, you have 500 CGCs — Chyoa Gold Coins — which you can use to tip the girls.
See here for further information about tipping.]

"Didn't I say you should get ready?" a high, impatient voice wants to know while the round butt cheek slightly wobbles due to the up-and-down movement of the belonging leg.

"That's what I'm doing," the freckled girl beside the nude thigh says, looking up, "I set up our account, and everything appears to be in order."

"In fact," she adds with a sigh and points at the webcam, "We're live. So get your butt out of the way and say 'Hi' to the camera."

The scantily clad ass cheek vanishes from view, only to be replaced by the upside down face of a platinum blonde.

"Oh, um, hey guys!" BoredBeauty giggles and waves into the cam, "Welcome to our first cam show."

"I'm BoredBeauty," she introduces herself and sits down sideways, leaning against the teal-haired girl and putting an arm around her shoulder, "And the unprepared gal beside me is the shyyy Cleo Moonlight!"

The platinum blonde wears a red black plaid shirt with three-quarter sleeves, which reaches down beyond her belly button, leaving about two inches of her pale tummy uncovered. Her bare, slender legs are bent with her feet pointing slightly backward, while the upper thigh hides her crotch.

"Why aren't you rouged and dressed up for the show?" the blonde reproachfully turns to Cleo.

"I, um—" the shy girl stammers but BoredBeauty cuts her off instantly.

"You should have seen her in the shower... she is such a hottie!" the platinum blonde makes the shy girl blush bright red.

"I can't understand why she always hides herself like that!" BoredBeauty adds uncomprehendingly and twitches at Cleo's old-fashioned sweater.

"I-za-bella... go put on some pants!" Cleo suddenly hisses at the blonde.

"Yeah, sure! I'm going!" the half-naked girl sighs, heaves to her feet and skips out of the view.

The freckled girl exhales and slightly shakes her head before BoredBeauty's voice is audible, "What should I wear, Cleo?"

The teal-haired girl looks somewhat to the left and her eyes suddenly widen.

"Miniskirt and stockings..." the girl out of sight wants to know and adds after a short pause, "Or rather skinny jeans?"

"Umm, err... the jeans!" Cleo murmurs hastily.

The pale, freckled girl takes a deep breath before she touch-types rapidly, sending the first message within a few seconds.

Wild'n'Shy: Hey guys! Welcome to our channel!
Wild'n'Shy: If you want us to do something, send us an appropriate tip with your request in the tip note.
Wild'n'Shy: Please be polite and don't put on demands.
Wild'n'Shy: And please no dirty talk!

The teal-haired girl thinks for a moment and wraps a strand of hair around her index finger before continuing typing.

Wild'n'Shy: When Izzy comes back, we wanna play some Truth or Dare with you ;)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)