More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HookedAndStripped HookedAndStripped

Who will be humiliated?

Widowmaker

A former ballerina turned brainwashed assassin, Amélie Lacroix is one of the deadliest snipers in the world. She was given the name Widowmaker after undergoing a series of experiments that turned her skin blue, slowed her heart rate, and removed most of her emotions. Unfortunately, these experiments came with an unfortunate side effect. Amélie was born a futa and once had a massive cock to boast about, catching the attention of women and men alike, but after the experiments done on her were completed, Widowmaker was left with only a single inch to boast about, if she dared to even do so. There are only two people besides Widowmaker who are aware of her pathetic size, Moira, who had experimented on her, and Sombra, who you can't hide anything from. While Moira isn't too interested in the size of Widowmaker's penis, Sombra is and will use every opportunity she gets to tease her about it. It seems that the one thing that can stir emotions out of Widowmaker's cold heart is her embarrassment over her size.

What is she doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)