More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DirtyMeStoryTime DirtyMeStoryTime

What's next?

Wide awake

You look at him groggly, still half asleep.

"Go where?" He looks back at you with frustration.

"You know where we are going. We will be going out to the forest to go camping." He signs.

"And don't even start trying to argue with me. You may be 18 now, but you are still in high school and still living under my roof. You are going whether you like it or not."

You grab your phone off the table, then follow after him.

You decide not to bother arguing about it again.

You know it is true. This argument has happened more than once since he first told you that the family would be going on a camping trip, and even though you are 18, it is not like you could just walk out. You are stuck with your parents, like it or not, until you are off probation. Either that, or else end up in prison.

"Hello," your mom states when you climb into the back seat. "Glad you could join us."

You look at her, pouting slightly.

"I still don't want to be here."

She shakes her head. "It will be fun. You will see."

Maybe, maybe not. I just wish I could stay here, you think to yourself.

You slip on your headphones to cut off any more discussion with your mom or dad.

The car leaves, heading for the middle of no where.

Boring trees.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)