More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by UnknownSpyder UnknownSpyder

Are you going to go over?

Why not?

"Why not? I've got no plans on Saturday. Are you free then?" you ask her.

"Yeah! Come to Tyndale Hall, third floor, left wing, second door on the right, at about two or three. I'll be there."

...Saturday...

Finally dragging out of bed at one thirty, you realize you need to get ready to go to Krystle's. Quickly showering and grabbing some appropriate cheerleading clothes - a tight white t-shirt, clean white panties, and a shorter skirt than what you normally wear, you hurry out the door to her dorm room.

Upon arriving, you knock and patiently wait for Krystle to open the door. You patiently wait for three or four minutes before knocking again. This time, the door opens, and Krystle stands there, attired similarly to you. Glancing inside, you notice that the mute on the TV is on - masking the sounds that accompany a nice lesbian porn movie - no wonder she couldn't hear you. Going down to the green, you find a nice flat area on which to practice.

You begin practicing, but a thunderstorm breaks, soaking both of you before you can find cover.

"Sorry," she apologizes, before asking you if you'd like to go to her room to dry off and warm up.

Will you go with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)