More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by UnknownSpyder UnknownSpyder

Will you go with her?

Of course.

"Well, your room is closer than mine," you say, "Thanks for the invitation. Let's go!"

Dodging under awnings, ducking into alcoves, and trying your best to stay out of the drenching rain, you two finally make it to her room. There, Krystle offers to loan you some clean clothes while your others dry. You accept graciously, and, after you're sure Krystle has turned her back, hurriedly put them on.

"Thanks for the clothes. Sorry I have to borrow them though. Once the rain lets up, I'll dash over to my room, change, and bring these back."

"Oh, it's no problem at all. I just hope they're ok once I get them back," she teases you.

After several hours, the rain still hasn't stopped, and it looks like it could continue for hours more. Krystle and you talk for a while, comparing musical tastes mainly, before you realize that you need to get home.

Muttering, you head for the door, when Krystle asks if it's still raining. When you reply in the affirmative, she asks if you'd like to stay the night - it's cold and wet outside and warm inside. She even has a spare bed - her roommate moved out.

Will you stay the night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)