More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

First of all, are you a boy or a girl?

Whoa whoa whoa...what is this? (characters and writer notes)

You might be asking me what the hell kind of story this is. Well, it's an anything goes story that includes the main character and a ghostly "guardian angel." The main character is the character through the story is told and they start off dead. Unfortunately, they are a ghost trapped in the school that they used to go to.

The guardian angel is also trapped there, a place called Bellevue High School. He/she/it is also a ghost there and has been for some time. Maybe the guardian angel is a famous ghost; maybe he/she/it has stayed out of sight. However the story unfolds, just keep it consistent so I don't have to go through and edit the threads so it makes sense later.

The ghosts in this story (and there might be more than just the main character and the guardian) are unable to affect most of the world around them. A lot of their world is a construct of their minds. They can pick up books and things, but these are almost always phantom books that only other ghosts can see. Once a ghost starts becoming more powerful, they can start to affect the physical world, but that takes a while, so no jumping ahead in the story!

Ghosts do experience pleasure twice as much as when they were alive; their spirit no longer perceives pain and what can only be described as the pleasure center has completely taken over. Keep that in mind and twist it any way you want.

There are a very select few living humans that "see dead people." They can feel the presence of ghosts and see them, as well as feel when ghosts touch them. Their bodies respond to ghostly touches accordingly; if a girl is getting railed by a ghost cock, her pussy will expand visibly as if she was being penetrated by, well, a ghost, but to the casual observer, there is no cock, only a pussy getting fucked by the air.

Ghosts are insubstantial; they can pass through any object at will, though the more powerful they get, the more closely they have to obey the rules of reality. Once a ghost learns to start pushing things around, it's only a matter of time before the insubstantiality of their nature fades and they must use doors and obey things like walls, even though they are still invisible.

Go nuts! Have fun! Readers, leave good feedback, writers, go crazy with where this takes your minds! I will try to keep the Characters tab below updated as new ones appear from writer contributions.

Enjoy! -Bran

What is in this story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)